Sponsored

Estimated Delivery Timeframe for the 200 Preordered Cars

Skyways

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
iTS
Anyone here who hasn’t gotten their car or VIN get any updates today before the holiday ?
Sponsored

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
My dealer knows nothing, but in their defense, apparently my car never existed in the first place... Still nothing on the inventory page either so my guess is it's still in or hasn't even started production :(

Skyways

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
iTS
My dealer knows nothing, but in their defense, apparently my car never existed in the first place... Still nothing on the inventory page either so my guess is it's still in or hasn't even started production :(
like you never got a confirmation email or anything?

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
like you never got a confirmation email or anything?
I never got the initial confirmation email, but they took my deposit. Then on 6/20 I got the "your car is going into production" email. Then heard nothing since until I saw it pop up on the inventory tracker. Then like a few others on this forum, it disappeared off the tracker last week. Per my dealer, they never got VINs for the LMCs and the tracker was just wrong. But everyone heard a different story. It hasn't been the "10 days" yet and we got the holiday this week, so not expecting any updates till next week. I am on the West Coast, so I am just preparing to not get it till end of month which sucks because all my accessories have already arrived!

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Blah.. looks like something happened and now my LCM VIN is gone and production starts July 10-14th.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Blah.. looks like something happened and now my LCM VIN is gone and production starts July 10-14th.
How did you find out about production dates? I've been digging into this as well but still nothing yet.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How did you find out about production dates? I've been digging into this as well but still nothing yet.
My favorite part is calling Acura/Honda Corporate and asking when my car is going into production and they say "We have no idea on production dates, check with your dealer." Pretty sure my dealer isn't the one producing the car :)

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Spoke with my sales guy. He checked their system and said theres a bunch of delays on their vehicles. System is now saying production is pushed back on my LCM. Before there was a VIN he mentioned second week of July for production. So I guess that was accurate and the VIN was a fluke of some kind.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Spoke with my sales guy. He checked their system and said theres a bunch of delays on their vehicles. System is now saying production is pushed back on my LCM. Before there was a VIN he mentioned second week of July for production. So I guess that was accurate and the VIN was a fluke of some kind.
I had a vin also that is now missing. A black one is still in transit to the other local dealer though, which I didn't take as a good sign. I messaged a guy on FB who's at the plant to see if he can share any info on this at all.

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
My favorite part is calling Acura/Honda Corporate and asking when my car is going into production and they say "We have no idea on production dates, check with your dealer." Pretty sure my dealer isn't the one producing the car :)
Most manu's just really don't know crap. Lol The last truck I ordered though, I was able to check on it during the assembly process as far as knowing what stage it was in & if there was an issue, they let us know what the issue or delay was.

D-RobIMW

www.imwtuned.com
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A bunch of Honda/Acura stuff
That's the same information I received today about my LCM.

It was on the website, had a VIN, everything, weeks ago. Suddenly disappeared and supposed to be "produced 7/10-7/14" now.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

It was on the website, had a VIN, everything, weeks ago. Suddenly disappeared and supposed to be "produced 7/10-7/14" now.
Guess we will be lucky to see this in July. Wonder if LCM/BLk would be come available before then?
I know a few received their LCM.. did they not make 50 at once?

Skyways

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
iTS

How are you guys getting production dates? I dont have anything except form an email 6/14 saying my car entered production, radio silence since then

Thomdabon

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec, WAITING: TEP 2024 TYPE-S
Has there been anyone from the PNW who has gotten any Type S from the first 200?
Sponsored