Estimated Delivery Timeframe for the 200 Preordered Cars

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Well that part could very well be true--producing 1,400-2,800/year and distributing them equally across all dealerships are very different. They're going to stagger allocations to favor dealerships that sell the highest volume of cars. This is something they do with all models.

The dealership I bought from got 5 reservation cars delivered to them, and they're expecting an additional 9 allocations for the rest of the year. Another got 3 reservations and they're only getting 6 for the rest of the year. The dealership with the lower number of allocations is the national leader in NSX sales, but evidently sells fewer of everything else.

A better estimate isn't going to happen--it's much easier to hit a goal if it's not specific/communicated.
makes a lot of sense the way you’ve described it. There’s going to be numerous dealerships with many people waiting 1-2 years to get their allocation with the color and options they want. It’s unfortunate as I’m guessing many were hopeful this wouldn’t be the case with the ITS being made in the USA.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Assuming no updates on the first 50 LCMs? Just have to hope we get something by EOM? My garage is filling up with parts for a car I don't even own yet....

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Assuming no updates on the first 50 LCMs? Just have to hope we get something by EOM? My garage is filling up with parts for a car I don't even own yet....
Same. Also my Aspec will have 20k miles on it by then.. so there goes more value

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DA1 Integra, Civic SI, S30, Duramax
Same. Also my Aspec will have 20k miles on it by then.. so there goes more value
The way I look at it is that my miles are going on a less valuable car. I am in the same boat as many of you. parts keep arriving, but no car yet!

Sponsored

Thomdabon

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec, WAITING: TEP 2024 TYPE-S
Just got a call from dealer. ETA is confirmed for Jul 23 with a 4 day swing. TEP/Ebony to Washington State

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
The way I look at it is that my miles are going on a less valuable car. I am in the same boat as many of you. parts keep arriving, but no car yet!
Mileage isn't my issue, the crashing used car market is :( Just saw an article this morning that it dropped 4% in the last month alone... When I put my deposit down for the first 200, my trade in value was $41K. Now my highest offer to date is $37K... During that time, only put 200 miles on the car...

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Mileage isn't my issue, the crashing used car market is :( Just saw an article this morning that it dropped 4% in the last month alone... When I put my deposit down for the first 200, my trade in value was $41K. Now my highest offer to date is $37K... During that time, only put 200 miles on the car...
This is exactly what I was fearing. I dealt with this trading for my current car, lost $20k. Now it looks like I might be doing it again...

I might just scratch this plan altogether if this keeps up.

scandorama

First Name
Pär
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS TEP
Just got a call from dealer. ETA is confirmed for Jul 23 with a 4 day swing. TEP/Ebony to Washington State
That’s encouraging! I’m eagerly waiting for my TEP ITS to arrive as well, so hopefully that car carrier stops by in Portland Oregon (Ron Tonkin Acura) on the way…

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Looks like a batch of red will be shipping.. seeing a bunch pop-up on Acuras website

Screenshot_20230714-101112.png

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Looks like red, white, and black are incoming. Still no LCM..

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Don’t know what to tell ya, all dealerships in Colorado have claimed only 4 ITS allocation for 2023 and that hasn’t changed since April. My salesman said other dealerships in different states are getting up to 15 allocations. Who knows? Wish we knew or Acura could give us all a better estimate
A dealer I talked to in California said they’re getting 8 ITS by the end of next month

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

ender_ong

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Ridgeline RTLE white/black, 24 DE5 white/black
Any word on build dates for the white/ebony?
I’m working with a dealer in SoCal (DCH Tustin) that gave me a rough ETA for white/ebony: late Sep to early Oct. Not sure about accuracy of that claim, but it’s something. Excited that I’m first on their list for white/ebony
Sponsored