Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2024 ITS, 2017 NSX
Build Thread
Link
Pretty easy install, about 15 minutes. Works how it should! Only pain was removing the two plastic clips where the new bolts go.

1725495779897-o9.jpg

You can get it on amazon for 38 for the normal black, and 58 for the carbon fiber ones
https://amzn.to/3X8OPHO
Sponsored

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Pretty easy install, about 15 minutes. Works how it should! Only pain was removing the two plastic clips where the new bolts go.

1725495779897-o9.jpg

You can get it on amazon for 38 for the normal black, and 58 for the carbon fiber ones
https://amzn.to/3X8OPHO
Nice they look to work great and really free up space. Are you going to do the rear hatch upgrade with the fl5’s dampers?

Sponsored

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I didn’t know there was a difference. I can imagine it being stronger because of the wing. If I did something it would be adding a power life gate back there
Yeah just the added lift strength but in my experience, it feels like we kinda need it. The stock struts seem ever so slightly under-powered for the hatch door. Mikstore I think was teasing a power lift-back setup but not sure if it’s for sale yet.

miksfield

First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Yeah just the added lift strength but in my experience, it feels like we kinda need it. The stock struts seem ever so slightly under-powered for the hatch door. Mikstore I think was teasing a power lift-back setup but not sure if it’s for sale yet.

I installed the Civic powerlift gate kit from Mikstore a couple months ago. This was my post: https://www.integraforums.com/forum...tailgate-kit-from-mikstore.52305/#post-856287

If they release an Integra specific kit, I might entertain reinstalling it. Back to John's video, thanks for the upload. I might have to do this mod also!

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP
notorious9i6

notorious9i6

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2024 ITS, 2017 NSX
Build Thread
Link
OP
OP
notorious9i6

notorious9i6

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2024 ITS, 2017 NSX
Build Thread
Link
Can it be run with front strut bars ? Seems like the mounting may get in the way .
If i would have to guess, i would have to say no. I'm sure it could work with some but i wouldn't just because how these are mounted to the strut bolts.