Sponsored

NoVA_Teggy

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS, 2023 MDX Adv
Awesome stuff! Did they time your laps? Just curious what you were running.
They did, and I am still waiting on them. About a dozen or so of our transponders weren't working so Kaizen is trying to piece together times with what info they have. They said they'd e-mail out the times so hopefully we get something soon.

Kinda sucks, but I plan to head back to VIR sometime later this summer, and I'll use the stock timer next time.
Sponsored

OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Bummer. Hope you get some times so you'll have a baseline.

My plan is to go to Trackdaze November event. It's grand course for day one and full course for day two.

I use the TrackAddict app. It takes video, has the track in the app already, and allows you to start it while in pit lane, it knows the start and finish and records everything. Then you can save the video to your computer via wifi, using the free version of Racerender software, and make videos. That's where my videos come from.

I use the Quadlock case and suction cup mount for the windshield. It's very robust and has never come off, and the phone locks into the mount on the suction cup arm.

Automatic timing is the way to go. The built in time is not something you want to have to use while driving.

I think the premium version of the Trackaddict app was like $8.00 or something. One time only fee.

It's a pretty good setup and fairly cheap, even with the quadlock stuff.