Sponsored

Speedyx

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TLX
Figured i would post this on here. The dealership I was originally buying from just reached out to me trying to sell their demo with all the accessories. Has 778 miles white with red interior, he said accessories are valued at 10k. Sale price is $57,500 on long island. I've moved on to a tesla so if anyone is interested pm me and ill pass along his contact info.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Figured i would post this on here. The dealership I was originally buying from just reached out to me trying to sell their demo with all the accessories. Has 778 miles white with red interior, he said accessories are valued at 10k. Sale price is $57,500 on long island. I've moved on to a tesla so if anyone is interested pm me and ill pass along his contact info.
That's a fair price.
How do you like the Tesla?
There's only 1 charging stations near me but it only has a handful of superchargers. What's the typical wait time to get a spot and charge?

Speedyx

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TLX
That's a fair price.
How do you like the Tesla?
There's only 1 charging stations near me but it only has a handful of superchargers. What's the typical wait time to get a spot and charge?
Loving it, makes my commute easier and I got the performance so its fucking fast. I wouldn't know about the superchargers i have only ever charged it at home so far.

Liquid ITS 24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Accord V6 6 Speed
Thatā€™s actually fair price, mileage is very scary though lol

Figured i would post this on here. The dealership I was originally buying from just reached out to me trying to sell their demo with all the accessories. Has 778 miles white with red interior, he said accessories are valued at 10k. Sale price is $57,500 on long island. I've moved on to a tesla so if anyone is interested pm me and Iā€™ll pass along his contact info.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
I called a handful of dealers today including one not listed in the original post. So far every dealer detail in the initial post has been accurate.

I called Auto Nation League City (South of Houston) because their website shows a Silver one. It's arriving later this month with a $7500 markup. Told them no thanks. Looking more and more likely I'll have to buy out of state which is a shame given Houston has plenty of dealers.

Sponsored

Brian G

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RLX
Picking up my ITS (Blue and Orchid) on Long Island tomorrow at Island Acura in Wantagh. I will have to pay a $2500 ADM. At least the dealer fees in NY are low. For a decent sized dealership, the salesman said they have sold 3 ITS so far this year, and expect to sell about 9 or 10 by year end.

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
I called a handful of dealers today including one not listed in the original post. So far every dealer detail in the initial post has been accurate.

I called Auto Nation League City (South of Houston) because their website shows a Silver one. It's arriving later this month with a $7500 markup. Told them no thanks. Looking more and more likely I'll have to buy out of state which is a shame given Houston has plenty of dealers.
Are they even willing to negotiate with you?

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Are they even willing to negotiate with you?
I mentioned I was local and wasn't willing to pay an ADM but could do accessories or service at a lower amount. The salesperson didn't sound interested. Think she said it arrives 8/27.

I don't have a color preference other than not wanting black because my current car is and they're a pain to keep clean. Will keep looking.

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
I mentioned I was local and wasn't willing to pay an ADM but could do accessories or service at a lower amount. The salesperson didn't sound interested. Think she said it arrives 8/27.

I don't have a color preference other than not wanting black because my current car is and they're a pain to keep clean. Will keep looking.
That is how I found mine. They were asking an ADM and I asked if we could meet somewhere in the middle because I wanted to add accessories and with the ADM I just couldnā€™t do it. So when they asked what all I wanted and I told them they said they would do all the accessories for the ADM. I added the copper rims, carbon fiber spoiler, window tint, wheel locks, and all season mats. And I kept the original rims I can sell. I feel absolutely fine with the deal, especially with interest rates still going up and time equals money. Maybe you need to talk to someone else or keep trying other dealers.

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Both Radley and Karen Radley in Virginia are $5k over MSRP. Confirmed yesterday. Ellicot City in Maryland also has a black on red, and they too are requiring $5k ADM.

Sponsored

spyder

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 IS350, 2019 TT Roadster, 2024 ITS
Both Radley and Karen Radley in Virginia are $5k over MSRP. Confirmed yesterday. Ellicot City in Maryland also has a black on red, and they too are requiring $5k ADM.
Ellicott City Acura claimed MSRP back in June when I talked to them. Didn't get a great vibe from the person I spoke to so it makes sense that they're now asking for $5k ADM.

2024ITS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
Been doing some looking myself lately and figured i'd throw an update here on some local'ish dealerships.

This is just what was given over a phone call when asked about ADM specifically, so there may be additional extras/fluff attached besides the ADM if you were to dig deeper (accessories, protection packages, coatings, other stuff like that):

Clinton, NJ: MSRP (but not taking any additional deposits as their list is ungodly long already šŸ˜¢)
East Brunswick NJ: $5K ADM
Springfield, NJ: $5K ADM
Montclair, NJ: $3K ADM + ~$1.5K worth of mandatory bs/fluff
Ramsey, NJ: $5K ADM
Paragon, NY: $3K ADM
Wappinger Falls, NY: $5K ADM
Valley Stream, NY: $7.5K ADM

If anyone is looking for a black on red Integra Type S without any accessories at MSRP + $1500 broker fee, PM me and I can put you in touch (car is located in the NY/NJ/Philly area).
Thanks for taking the time to post this up. Iā€™m from the area, but will probably wait until this craziness dies down. Even when things do simmer down and these cars are selling for msrp or less, this kind of information is good because I would never give any of these reported ADM dealers my business.
Considering the country as a whole is still recovering from the covid mess, and a lot of people are still hurting, this type of business practice is IMO really poor judgment and turns a lot of potential buyers completely off, me included.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
The only way it stops is for everyone to refuse to pay a mark up. Unfortunately FOMO strikes certain people more than others , and then they not only pay mark up , but they justify it. I avoided it 2 times now with recent dealer stock ( at 2 of the dealers specifically mentioned above ), by walking away and trying to remember that even though this car is very good , itā€™s still a FWD and it is still based on a civic. A civic was always supposed to be one of the budget picks in Hondas lineup. The better buy right now if you want this type of car is to get an FK8 which has come down a bit in price. Just my .02 !

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
As fate would have it tonight, after I was set to make this deposit tomorrow, I get a call from a local dealer has the car on the lot, no accessories and no mark up and if I want it, I can have it.
so tomorrow I send the deposit to get finance approved and if it is accepted, I will have my car within a week.
funny how life is timing.
Edit.
It might not fly though, I had planned to save up 20k to use as a down pymt but as of now I have $5k or $6 so the issue might be with that small of a dwn pymt and high interest the terms might just not be good and if so, Ill just have to wait as I planned originally.
If it does go through and I can afford the terms, well then, I will have my ITS next week.
So just to update this.
I didn't take the car,.
I could have, it was perfect too, But the numbers were wrong for me at this time.
I need more than $5k down to make this work comfortably.
I could have done it anyway and I am sure it would have been approved, but to live with a high payment for a long time didn't make sense.

Rather than finance 53k, I am going to wait until I can put $30k down and pick one up then.
Id rather finance 28k as opposed to 53,huger difference in everything.

With the OG deal I would paid around 80k for the car with interest and fees by the time is was over, even though I got the car for 58k with all fees. reg, etc.. so I am sure they sold the car to the next guy in line, I wasn't even in line, and they offered it to me, which is why II got so excited, and almost put together a bad deal, I'm glad I slept on it.

anyway, I did set it up so I can buy from them at MSRP when I am ready, and now I have two potential places to buy at sticker when the time is right, probably in Feb 2024.
Sponsored