Sponsored

LyonIV

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Aspec
Did you notice a big weight difference in wheels?

Padre Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, Tech. MT
You probably shared this previously, but what is the source of your side panels and front spoiler?

OP
OP
FlyingMiata23

FlyingMiata23

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra 6MT
You probably shared this previously, but what is the source of your side panels and front spoiler?
Ah I forgot to mention that! They came from Ebay, and shipping is from CA. It is a Chinese company, which means that the quality will be good if not great.

Front splitter: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1764363321...ADD0zwNpD9wUfFuyc7WDq9aSjw==|tkp:BFBM2o-nlrBk

Side panel: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1764421739...kcFHl7zACl0+w0UNTW1q2Lqu4=|tkp:Bk9SR9yPp5awZA

They do also offer a rear diffuser: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1964542782...naP+I68JxEHg95GfJO7WRVsC8Q==|tkp:BFBM2o-nlrBk.

I decided to not go for the rear diffuser because I like the look of the OEM diffuser (simple design and gloss black paint that goes with the panda look). DIY is super easy - I have never installed bodykit before and I just went and grabbed a floor jack and powers screw driver from Harbor Freight. Entire installation took me 2 hours. Quite happy with the result also, have been over 100 mph (in a safe enclosed environment!) and everything stays inplace and sturdy.

Sponsored

Ab175

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2025 MT Integra, 2002 WRX
Seems like these wheels are out of stock everywhere in this size. Where did you get them from?

OP
OP
FlyingMiata23

FlyingMiata23

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra 6MT
Seems like these wheels are out of stock everywhere in this size. Where did you get them from?
I got them from a guy locally - he bought the wheels brand new but did not clear his sti brakes. Sets were 1600$ on Ebay back in June. I was not specificallty looking for PF09, but I know they can be hard to get. You can also try 18x8/8.5/9, et 35-50. All the specs that falls between the range can fit.

Ab175

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah I found 18x9 with 42mm offset. Thinking that might work, your car looks great! How does the front lip install? Do you have to drill into the factory front bumper?

OP
OP
FlyingMiata23

FlyingMiata23

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra 6MT
Yeah I found 18x9 with 42mm offset. Thinking that might work, your car looks great! How does the front lip install? Do you have to drill into the factory front bumper?
18x9 with 42 will work, check the fitment on willtheyfit.com, it will tell u how much the wheel sticks outward than the OEM wheels. Then you can check if they rub or not, although it shouldn't if u dont plan to drop your car.
For the front lip I had to drill holes on front bumper or else it will fall off (if you go too fast, espesically I take it to track too). I used self-drilling screws for easy installation, but the best way might be to take off the bumper and bolt the front lip on (way more sturdy and secured).

Ab175

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Do you have any other pictures of the car on those wheels? I am ready to pull the trigger, just want to see other angles.
Sponsored