My tires where stolen today any advice on where I could buy some

tamiya

First Name
Tamiya
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 acura intregra
My tires where stolen today is there anything I could do to prevent this from happening again or any other wheel locks that really work I’ve been crazy all day

IMG_8682.jpeg

IMG_8701.jpeg
Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I don't think there's anything guaranteed to work. I installed https://advancedlocks.com/
These are more difficult to get off than most but nothing is 100%. Also they will bust your window looking for the key.. so I may take a bit longer especially if the key isn't in your car.

OP
OP

tamiya

First Name
Tamiya
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 acura intregra
I don't think there's anything guaranteed to work. I installed https://advancedlocks.com/
These are more difficult to get off than most but nothing is 100%. Also they will bust your window looking for the key.. so I may take a bit longer especially if the key isn't in your car.
Thank you I will do

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
Dang idk stealing rims/tires was still a thing...first thing I do is ditch the wheels locks...hmmmnn

Sponsored

OP
OP

tamiya

First Name
Tamiya
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 acura intregra
wow! Can you move? Bad luck. Hope you get it sorted.
Thanks it’s at the dealer waiting to hear back I’m just looking around for better wheel locks yes bad luck where I’m from they have been stealing Honda wheels it’s just disgusting

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Fuckers will steal anything, even if it's bolted down. Did they get anything inside or just go for the wheel key?

OP
OP

tamiya

First Name
Tamiya
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 acura intregra
Fuckers will steal anything, even if it's bolted down. Did they get anything inside or just go for the wheel key?
I don’t keep anything important in my car, so it was just the window to go into the glove department and my tires
Sponsored