Oooh, I just noticed!

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Aspec 6MT Platinum White Pearl/Orchid
Day 7 with the Integra Aspec 6MT after 2 years in a '22 Civic Si and I noticed today that the speedometer shows a mark at the posted speed limit and also at the cruise control selected speed. Pretty Cool! Of course on the US Spec Si there was only a physical speedometer.
Sponsored

submitaweasel

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra M/T
Day 7 with the Integra Aspec 6MT after 2 years in a '22 Civic Si and I noticed today that the speedometer shows a mark at the posted speed limit and also at the cruise control selected speed. Pretty Cool! Of course on the US Spec Si there was only a physical speedometer.
Wait until you find out that the car also knows how fast you are going and may or may not be reporting it to 3rd party sources.

OP
OP
KevCarver

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wait until you find out that the car also knows how fast you are going and may or may not be reporting it to 3rd party sources.
My Insurance company already does that...

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
My Insurance company already does that...
Big oof. Did you also know if you turn off the little car in the middle the gauges grow to fill the space? Yeah I'm a fan of digital clusters now.

Sponsored

OP
OP
KevCarver

KevCarver

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Big oof. Did you also know if you turn off the little car in the middle the gauges grow to fill the space? Yeah I'm a fan of digital clusters now.
I like the little Integra:cool:
Are they all color matched or did I get the right one?