RSplitter's Full Splitter Kit

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
Recently installed RSplitter's full splitter kit which includes a front lip, side skirts and rear spats. Simple, durable design made from HDPE and available for use with/without mudguards.

Highly recommend to anyone looking for some additional "bling" without the level of flashiness of competitor offerings.

DSCF4006.JPG
DSCF4007.JPG
DSCF4009.JPG
DSCF4010.JPG
DSCF4012.JPG
DSCF4014.JPG
Sponsored

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I'm like 80% on board with this kit.

I'm not all in yet because of the textured finish but I'm checking with some local paint and wrap shops to see what they can do with the HPDE material.

The other part of me wants to wait a little bit to see what other kits will be released.

G4werkz has something in the pipeline that I'm curious about.

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s

I'm not all in yet because of the textured finish but I'm checking with some local paint and wrap shops to see what they can do with the HPDE material.

The other part of me wants to wait a little bit to see what other kits will be released.

They do but it's gonna be super expensive...I ordered mine too should arrive tomorrow

Kvtran21

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Looks good! Seeing them on yours with the mud guard compatibility is making me lean towards them more

Victorofhavoc

First Name
Gordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra type s
Is it a full splitter that goes to the front of the wheels or the front axle or is it just a lip that attaches to the bumper?

Nice job on the photos BTW! Is that silver?

Sponsored

OP
OP
bisquick

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Is it a full splitter that goes to the front of the wheels or the front axle or is it just a lip that attaches to the bumper?

Nice job on the photos BTW! Is that silver?
Individual extensions that attach to the bumpers and side skirts.

ChromaPop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai Veloster N; VW GTI's, Mazdaspeed 3, Mini C
I am curious how difficult the install is and if it makes it even more difficult on sloped or steep driveways to avoid potential damage?

OP
OP
bisquick

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I am curious how difficult the install is and if it makes it even more difficult on sloped or steep driveways to avoid potential damage?
This majority of the kit reuses OEM mounting points. The side skirts and rear spats are simple, you only need a jack and a drill.

The front requires the bumper to be removed and some interior aero pieces (if you already have an aftermarket intercooler then you would have previously removed said interior aero pieces).

Obviously, this kit extends the bumper downward and outward. You’ll have to be mindful of that increased risk.

ChromaPop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai Veloster N; VW GTI's, Mazdaspeed 3, Mini C
This majority of the kit reuses OEM mounting points. The side skirts and rear spats are simple, you only need a jack and a drill.

The front requires the bumper to be removed and some interior aero pieces (if you already have an aftermarket intercooler then you would have previously removed said interior aero pieces).

Obviously, this kit extends the bumper downward and outward. You’ll have to be mindful of that increased risk.
Great answer thank you very much.

DukeFrisbee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shelby GT350, VW Golf R, Jeep 4xE

I agree. I love the cleaner, more subtle look to this vs. the boy-racer, overdone look of the APR but really don’t like the clash of the texture/finish. Prob looks better in person but it looks cheap to me…..and I hate logos.

ThatCarbonSpoiler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-spec w/ Tech
Really clean set-up you got going here. I love the silver with the black accents. The front lip and side skirt's matte finish ties it all together so nicely.
Sponsored