Sponsored

The almost perfect roadtrip car (Miksfield's AB ITS)

RamVA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Beat, Acty, Integra Type-S, Motocompacto
Yea from the Drive article, it sounded like the Acuity version raised the pedal up a little bit too much which is why I went with the Perrin version.
I have the Acuity piece. I think it's better than stock, but it does raise the pedal a bit too much for my taste. I have it in the middle position, and I get a bit of ankle fatigue on longer drives. But it's a quality piece, relatively easy install (20 min for me, not as flexible as I used to be), and very affordable. And it largely solves the heel-toe challenges relative to stock.

OP
OP
miksfield

miksfield

First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Two more updates. I added some plastic mesh to the lower part of my grill thanks to this thread: https://www.integraforums.com/forum/threads/mesh-to-protect-intercooler.52412/#post-857985

I didn't want to take off my bumper so I bought some plastic mesh from Amazon, cut it to size and threaded it through and zip tied it. It came out decent but the corners are not held in that well. We'll see how it holds up.

20240623_204102.jpg
20240623_204050.jpg

I also got my custom holographic "Vtec Inside" stickers. I was inspired by the old "Vtec inside" stickers but I wanted to add the "turbo" where Pentium MMX used to be. I'm not sure about placement but I'm thinking either the tiny back window or the corner of the rear window.

20240703_105328.jpg

Last edited:

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Two more updates. I added some plastic mesh to the lower part of my grill thanks to this thread: https://www.integraforums.com/forum/threads/mesh-to-protect-intercooler.52412/#post-857985

I didn't want to take off my bumper so I bought some plastic mesh from Amazon, cut it to size and threaded it through and zip tied it. It came out decent but the corners are not held in that well. We'll see how it holds up.

20240623_204102.jpg
20240623_204050.jpg

I also got my custom holographic "Vtec Inside" stickers. I was inspired by the old "Vtec inside" stickers but I wanted to add the "turbo" where Pentium MMX used to be. I'm not sure about placement but I'm thinking either the tiny back window or the corner of the rear window.

20240703_105328.jpg
Those stickers are awesome, lmao.

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S

20240703_105328.jpg
These take me back :D

Sponsored

TopazM3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 LCM Integra Type S

20240623_204102.jpg
20240623_204050.jpg

20240703_105328.jpg
I had one of those stickers on my old ITR. Nice update.

OP
OP
miksfield

miksfield

First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Three more small updates (one which I did awhile ago).

1. I added spacers to the rain guard in the hood. I read about this in the FL5 forum so I wanted to try it in my car. Pretty easy. All you do is unscrew all the bolts (you don't have to completely unscrew the back ones, just untighten them), put some spacers in the front two screws (circled in orange) between the rain guard and the hood, and screw everything back together. Makes the opening to the hood vent a little bit bigger so I'm hoping that this mod helps the hot air escape the engine bay a little better.
20240716_172331.jpg

2. I did this awhile ago but I added a cushion for my right knee. This "mod" made driving the ITS long distances way more comfortable for me.
20240716_172151.jpg

3. My sunglasses sometimes rattled around in the sunglass holder so I added a little bit of foam to the inside. Now there are no more rattles from that area.
20240716_172211.jpg

I also just bought a Bolster Boost because the stock seat has such poor bolstering but I haven't gotten a chance to test it out yet.

OP
OP
miksfield

miksfield

First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
I bought some Sparco side cushions and taped them to the side of my seats. It works but its kind of janky because I just used double sided tape so I need to figure out a better solution. I don't want to spend a thousand dollars on Recaros or FL5 seats and also lose heating and side air bags.

If anyone has a better solution on improving the side bolsters, please let me know!

20240908_191005.jpg
Sponsored