The First "Used" Integra Type-S: $62,500

jmoncer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'95 300ZX TT, '13 Frontier, '24 Integra Type S
Supposedly dealers (at least some) can sell demo vehicles after 30 days--though it may not be wise for them to do so if Acura continues to delay reservation and regular allocation deliveries.
Demos are held for 30 days according to my Acura dealer. I bought their "demo" but the transaction is not official through Acura until July 17th, which is 30 days after they received the car. I've had the car since July 7th. I just get to put free miles on it before my warranty begins. . .
Sponsored

seca400

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2018 Civic Si
Demos are held for 30 days according to my Acura dealer. I bought their "demo" but the transaction is not official through Acura until July 17th, which is 30 days after they received the car. I've had the car since July 7th. I just get to put free miles on it before my warranty begins. . .
That is a sweet arrangement. Afaik Canadian dealers aren't getting demo units, though.

SierraOne

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A-Spec->ITS, '24 X1, '24 Navigator, '14 LR4
That is a sweet arrangement. Afaik Canadian dealers aren't getting demo units, though.
Yeah no demo units. I've managed to sneak a viewing at several dealerships though, to at least get a look in-person.

pomegranate

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Mazda 3 Hatch
People are paying 60k+ for the Type-R, why is it surprising that these will fetch the same? Maybe because they aren't imported everyone is expecting them to be more readily available?
The Civic Si isn't imported either so I'm not sure lol

Sponsored

sarspants

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RSX-S
Dealer that sells MSRP called everyone on their list yesterday because someone traded in a TEP pre-order with 1,500 on it but was asking $59k. Said they were kind of stuck because it was traded in to a sister dealer and that's how much they were able to trade it in for. I guess premium to buy it now rather than sit in limbo for who knows how long.

Appreciate them giving first dibs to people on the wait list rather than just listing it.

mopar_man

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S, Durango R/T, Civic Si
West Herr by any chance? Just saw it on their site. Ridiculous markup on a used vehicle. $59,999 and who knows what kind of miles the first ~1,500 were.
Sponsored