Vossen HF-5's in Matte Bronze

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2022 Mazda MX-5 RF GT
EDIT: Cross-posted from the Photos sub-forum. After posting that I realized it would probably be more appropriate here.

I believe the snow is behind us, so the summer wheels/tires went on. I worked with Matt over at Alfa9 Supply, since I bought from them when I had my Stlevio Quad and had good experience with their customer service. They're also a Vossen dealer. I had them order me a set of custom-sized HF-5's from Vossen in matte bronze. They're 19x9.5 +38mm with the factory size hub bore (yay, no need for hub centric rings). The total came to $3,126 shipped, which included center caps and Vossen lug nuts and sales tax. Alfa9 has the best price I found on these.

I originally asked for a +40mm because I saw other people had good luck with that size, but Vossen came back and said they'd recently done an ITS on +38mm and they were able to use their deeper-dished wheel for that offset. They sent me pictures and it looked great so I told them to go ahead with that spec. I'm happy with the result.

integra_vossen.jpeg
Sponsored

Brittania

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Toyota Camry
EDIT: Cross-posted from the Photos sub-forum. After posting that I realized it would probably be more appropriate here.

I believe the snow is behind us, so the summer wheels/tires went on. I worked with Matt over at Alfa9 Supply, since I bought from them when I had my Stlevio Quad and had good experience with their customer service. They're also a Vossen dealer. I had them order me a set of custom-sized HF-5's from Vossen in matte bronze. They're 19x9.5 +38mm with the factory size hub bore (yay, no need for hub centric rings). The total came to $3,126 shipped, which included center caps and Vossen lug nuts and sales tax. Alfa9 has the best price I found on these.

I originally asked for a +40mm because I saw other people had good luck with that size, but Vossen came back and said they'd recently done an ITS on +38mm and they were able to use their deeper-dished wheel for that offset. They sent me pictures and it looked great so I told them to go ahead with that spec. I'm happy with the result.

integra_vossen.jpeg
I know which wheels I'm buying now. Very nice

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
More shots please! Especially of the fitment close up. What tire size did you go with?

OP
OP
i64X

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hopefully this gives you an idea on fitment. The car isn't lowered.

These are the tires that came on the car stock.

tempImagellYdy3.png

tempImagezQ5zdD.png

Sponsored

OP
OP
i64X

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Those are sexy. There are a lot of RAYS and Volk wheels that I really like but with the roads we have around here I'd almost be afraid to have them. I've been driving on large wheels with small sidewall tires for 20 years now so I'm super vigilant around curbs, pot holes, etc. while driving but I've also never gambled with wheels that are that expensive either. 😂

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Those are sexy. There are a lot of RAYS and Volk wheels that I really like but with the roads we have around here I'd almost be afraid to have them. I've been driving on large wheels with small sidewall tires for 20 years now so I'm super vigilant around curbs, pot holes, etc. while driving but I've also never gambled with wheels that are that expensive either. 😂
I live in Quebec, and while I don't have as much experience as you on low profiles (only 11 years) my Enkei's are no longer round thanks to our superb roads [/sarcasm]. Honestly it sometimes feels like I'm driving on the moon it's so cratered, hence my forum "location".

I mean even with the Vossens, it's a big expense when you consider that it's not an if but when they will be dinged. Also it helps the stock rims are fairly easy on the eyes and the car is low volume too.

OP
OP
i64X

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I live in Quebec, and while I don't have as much experience as you on low profiles (only 11 years) my Enkei's are no longer round thanks to our superb roads [/sarcasm]. Honestly it sometimes feels like I'm driving on the moon it's so cratered, hence my forum "location".

I mean even with the Vossens, it's a big expense when you consider that it's not an if but when they will be dinged. Also it helps the stock rims are fairly easy on the eyes and the car is low volume too.
I'm sure I'll damage one eventually. Luckily I haven't bent a wheel yet. I also haven't dropped a phone and smashed the screen on it since I started using smartphones in the mid 2000's but I've come REALLY close a couple times. haha

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Wheels look awesome! I'm a big fan of Vossen. Had them on two previous cars. I was really seriously looking at this rim myself. I had HF-3's on My Stinger. 19 x 9.5 weighed in around 28 lbs. That was one reason I didn't get them. Our stock rims are 25 lbs. Very light for an OEM offering.

The other thing that scared me was the +38 offset. With 275 tires on +45 offset rims (19 x 9.5) I am at the absolute max width wise on Eibach pro-kit springs. If you should decide to drop the car it will be tight. I guess you could say I'm almost running a +40 set-up. I know the guys at AHC are running these wheels on one of their cars and they are dropped on spoon springs, so I guess it's do-able. I really wanted a bit more rubber so I needed more room. +45 offset was the number for me.

For others that are interested in Vossen Wheels, try contacting Diego at Vossen directly. I had good luck buying direct both times and saved quite a bit of $$$.

Enjoy the rims. Your car is looking fantastic.

Sponsored

OP
OP
i64X

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks man.

IF I drop it I'm going to do H&Rs. This is my daily though and I need to drive it in the winter so I'm really on the fence about dropping it at all. I've already got one car that's too low (MX-5 RF on Meister R full coils) so I don't need two and I don't have a place to put a fourth car (wife has a CX-9) on top of 3 motorcycles.

I think the AHC guys are running +40s. That's where I got the sizing from originally, but when Vossen said they could do the deeper wheel on a +38 I was like "screw it, what's 2 more mm" haha

I didn't weigh mine, but AHC weighed the stock wheel and the HF-5 with tires dismounted. Stock wheel was 26.2 lbs, and the HF-5 was 24.4 lbs. Honestly when I was swapping them with tires mounted I couldn't tell al big weight difference.

Last edited:

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
They look amazing. If I had to settle, these would definitely be the winners but the Rays G025's just ruined everything for me.

https://www.integraforums.com/forum...aftermarket-wheel-and-tires.51578/post-843394

Why do they have to be so expensive?
Same boat ...I'm loving the rays G025s too but this style rim especially for the price ...I'm looking at a similar rim from stance and they customize the offset for you ..and forged and lower price like 386 a wheel local to me in California.

32eth

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Tesla Model y, 24 Integra Type S
Same boat ...I'm loving the rays G025s too but this style rim especially for the price ...I'm looking at a similar rim from stance and they customize the offset for you ..and forged and lower price like 386 a wheel local to me in California.
i have a used basically new set for sale for a steal price =]

PXL_20230826_203521181.jpg