Sponsored

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
I just installed this on my FL5 and I have to say that the driving experience is really great for me. Probably the best mod for me along with the front engine mount. The short notchy throws are perfect for raising the shift knob higher to get it closer to the steering wheel. The gate or side to side as you call it can be adjusted. Position 1 is a little tighter than stock while position 2 being about 30% tighter than that. Position 2 on the gate was too tight for me. I ended up at 2 on the throw and 1 on the gate. I went full erector set and left the shift boot off ........... ;-)

BTW, Two Step has a good price on this piece .................
Thank you for your feedback!

Is there any slop or looseness while in neutral?

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Install the aFE intake from Takeda. Took a few months to get. Very happy with fitment, no issues at all within installation, and adds a little more visual interest in the engine bay.

Definitely feel an improvement in throttle response, very noticeable. Inside the cabin, the noise is not a big difference from stock. Under heavy throttle, I can hear the blow off valve in the car, but it’s definitely not super obnoxious.

Got it from two step performance for just over $400.

I would recommend it if you don’t wanna break the bank.

Acura Integra What did you do to your Integra Type S today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_3742
Acura Integra What did you do to your Integra Type S today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_3741
Acura Integra What did you do to your Integra Type S today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_3739
Acura Integra What did you do to your Integra Type S today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_3740
Acura Integra What did you do to your Integra Type S today? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ IMG_3738

Sponsored

MidwestDE5

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra type s, 21 Audi A5, 15 GMC Sierra
Highly recommend the skunk 2 shift knob. Great match, fit, feel and reasonable price point.
Sponsored