Sponsored

Wheel Spacer Sizing

chuuey

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra, '02 GT2, '01 Land Cruiser, '98 M3
Here’s 9.5 et40 which would equate to 20mm spacers on the stock wheels. Currently on stock suspension but I don’t think there will be any issues even when lowered.

IMG_5625.jpeg

IMG_5628.jpeg
IMG_5627.jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Sponsored

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Here’s 9.5 et40 which would equate to 20mm spacers on the stock wheels. Currently on stock suspension but I don’t think there will be any issues even when lowered.

IMG_5625.jpeg

IMG_5628.jpeg
IMG_5627.jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Great…. Now you got me thinking 20s all around over 15s.. looks damn good.. you happen to have a 3/4 side views ? Or you hiding the new wheels from us😉

Emunoz

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LCM ITS
Great…. Now you got me thinking 20s all around over 15s.. looks damn good.. you happen to have a 3/4 side views ? Or you hiding the new wheels from us😉
I did 20mm all around looks good!!.. I will tell you to the track in the front is wider so it'll stick out a little more and there for dirties the sides a tad bit more then I'd hope 15mm would probably avoid this.. granted I have the oem splash guards..

Sponsored

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I did 20mm all around looks good!!.. I will tell you to the track in the front is wider so it'll stick out a little more and there for dirties the sides a tad bit more then I'd hope 15mm would probably avoid this.. granted I have the oem splash guards..
I’m running spash gaurds too and you’re saying 20s get around the gaurds. Even more to think about. But who we kidding I’m not planing on really driving the his car in the rain.

Emunoz

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LCM ITS
I’m running spash gaurds too and you’re saying 20s get around the gaurds. Even more to think about. But who we kidding I’m not planing on really driving the his car in the rain.
Yeah well I was the car weekly.. and the week after I installed the 20mm.. the side of the car has some gunk that kicked up from the street along them side towards the back so yeah it does get around the guards I'm sure 15mm would do it a little less.. but again looks great and just noticed it'll get a little more spray on the sides

Sponsored

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I can’t make up my mind, even cut a 15mm trip of cardboard to try to give myself a visual…. I think 18mm maybe perfect…. 🤪
Sponsored