Sponsored

Zygrene (YouTuber) bought a Type S

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
He may not be one of the top tier YouTubers from a subscriber count perspective, but I really enjoy his videos and have watched just about everything he puts out lately. He gets access to some really top tier cars and gives great takes on them on tracks and his local amazing California canyon roads. I was quite pleased to see he landed on a Type S, and am looking forward to the content he provides on it in coming months/years.

Sponsored

Hakmamba

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, T4R V8, Prius Prime, Integra Type S
Ironically his timeline for a deposit at Pleasanton was right around mine, i just requested my refund after picking my ITS from another dealer. I've been following him for some time for S2K content and some honest takes on car comparisons. So for those waiting at Pleasanton, that's at least 2 more people off the list .. GL

B-RapidK20

First Name
Sherm
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GX460, 2022 Cayman GTS, 2022 Corolla hatch
Yes, this guys does great comparison videos and being from the area I had the pleasure of having my car on his channel.

neuronbob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
99 NSX, 04 S2000, 13 6MT CTS-V wagon
I believe he's still a NSX owner. If so, he's now he's the third one other than myself, that I'm aware of, who has picked up an ITS. What is it they say about great minds? LOL

Hakmamba

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, T4R V8, Prius Prime, Integra Type S
I believe he's still a NSX owner. If so, he's now he's the third one other than myself, that I'm aware of, who has picked up an ITS. What is it they say about great minds? LOL
I sense a poll coming soon for ITS owners who have:

NSX
S2000
S2000 + NSX

Sponsored

OP
OP
optronix

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Yes, this guys does great comparison videos and being from the area I had the pleasure of having my car on his channel.
Nope, I saw that one! He rolled out a series of great vids the past few months. He is on a roll! He deserves a wider audience. I'm starting to value his opinions as high as Matt Farah or Thomas from Throttle House. Just goes to show that just good, simple feedback goes a loooong way for quality content.

I sense a poll coming soon for ITS owners who have:

NSX
S2000
S2000 + NSX
I noticed that too. This kind of extends to the FL5 but it does seem like the ITS distinctly has a gravitational pull for former/current NSX and/or S2K owners.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
Good stuff, I like that guy. He produces solid content. Good for him for getting it @ MSRP +1k. Personally I'm not paying over 50k for a car! That's ridiculous. I just can't do it.... yet.

TeggyTypeS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LCM/Red
Pretty good video, I'll have to go back and watch some of his other stuff. SavageGeese still takes the cake as the best car review channel on YT for me. Throttle House is up there along with Topher and Tedward. TFL and especially TFL Truck are also really good. I like Raiti's Rides too but I have to skip the first parts of his videos when he talks about the manufacturer/name plate history because its gotten pretty redundant. He does his homework for sure but I think he should save that for truly special cars and not every single one.
Sponsored