Canada ordering

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
How much was the add on langley asking for as compared to North shore ? And which number you are at on list at North shore ?
Langley asked for 4k worth of warranty, partial ppf, and what not.
Northshore charges mat and lugnuts and maybe 1st yr service.
I didn't bother asking what number i am on the list. Sales guy quoted min 4-6 months wait but could be longer.
Sponsored

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
Found out today that Acura will be charging $2400+tax CAD for the copper wheels. Ouch! I think I'll still get them... Sales person confirmed we keep the shark grey wheels if opting for the copper.

OP
OP
ElpacoSV

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
Found out today that Acura will be charging $2400+tax CAD for the copper wheels. Ouch! I think I'll still get them... Sales person confirmed we keep the shark grey wheels if opting for the copper.
If is cheaper than custom wheels why not!

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
If is cheaper than custom wheels why not!
True, and the car will have more value if I decide to sell one day- with the OEM wheels. There's probably some Type-R guys out there willing to buy the grey ones, so at least I'll recoup something lol

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
True, and the car will have more value if I decide to sell one day- with the OEM wheels. There's probably some Type-R guys out there willing to buy the grey ones, so at least I'll recoup something lol
the OEM wheels from Honda are like 6k though.. insane. 2400 is way more reasonable.

Sponsored

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
the OEM wheels from Honda are like 6k though.. insane. 2400 is way more reasonable.
Are they really? Yeah that is insane....
I honestly thought they'd be 2k.. oh well. I think the copper will look really good on black.

killer23d

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda3
Since I don't have any deposits and I would say North Shore is your best bet. Although both North Shore and Langley are under the same mother company, the professionalism are night and day. The person I dealt with in Northshore promised me no ADM and MSRP; on the other hand Langley didn't want to tell me anything at all. It was also obvious that the sales person at Langley didn't want to talk to me when I had to ask multiple times for deposit. Even then I was dealing with the reception girl who was handling my refund.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
Since I don't have any deposits and I would say North Shore is your best bet. Although both North Shore and Langley are under the same mother company, the professionalism are night and day. The person I dealt with in Northshore promised me no ADM and MSRP; on the other hand Langley didn't want to tell me anything at all. It was also obvious that the sales person at Langley didn't want to talk to me when I had to ask multiple times for deposit. Even then I was dealing with the reception girl who was handling my refund.
Langley is kind of a joke. Salesman told me they dont know MSRP when it had been out for a week or two already.

Sponsored

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Langley asked for 4k worth of warranty, partial ppf, and what not.
Northshore charges mat and lugnuts and maybe 1st yr service.
I didn't bother asking what number i am on the list. Sales guy quoted min 4-6 months wait but could be longer.
Is first 2 years of service not included already as part of the purchase? I thought all Acura sales included it now.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
My dealer get a black ITS, then a white one. Both are already sold. Don't think they will have demos!

But dealer will call any people interested so they can see the car while they prep it. But no test drive.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
My dealer get a black ITS, then a white one. Both are already sold. Don't think they will have demos!

But dealer will call any people interested so they can see the car while they prep it. But no test drive.
what province/area is this? would love to come by and see it in person

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
what province/area is this? would love to come by and see it in person
Quebec, Montreal south shore. GM is supposed to call me so I can go take a look if I want to.
Sponsored