Sponsored

Canada ordering

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
Which parts are you going to PFF? as doing the whole car is quite expensive. I was thinking the main front bumper, hood, and side view mirrors and ceramic coating everything else
Hood and front bumper for sure. Undecided yet about front fenders and lower rocker panels until I get to see the car in person.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I'm torn on what to get PPF on. My aspec has 18k miles and front bumper definitely got its share.
The hood is perfect and I haven't noticed issues on any other body panels.
The gloss black on the B pillars could be covered to reduce fingerprints.
Mirror covers are less than $50 for new replacements so that seems to be a waste.

Now the type s fenders do protrude more so there could be some risk there.

For now front bumper. The rest I need to be talked into.

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
So this is where they all went!

Sponsored

onepointsix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TW FG2 & SGP FL5
My partner took these pictures last night at Pickering Acura. Surprised they got them so quickly, they’re a smaller dealership.

zozi8816

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model3
some dude in the other thread got what looks like a BoS from Acura for his blue. Apparently blue wont be in production until August.

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
I received my VIN a few days ago for the black on red. Last 3 digits 044. Dealer north of GTA (Ontario) emailed me today and said the vehicle has been loaded on to transport- they will receive the car in two days max. This particular dealer received thier first black one a couple of days ago. Copper wheels are on back order, 1-2 weeks. Looking forward to stepping up from the Civic đź’Żđź’Ą

Katana

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Elantra GT Sport
Which dealer location is recommended for lower mainland, BC? I called Burrard Acura today and was told the ceramic coating package etc would be mandatory for a while when I asked if it would be MSRP. Looking to put a deposit down somewhere where it won't be a waste of time with crazy markups if I actually want to buy.

Sponsored

wontondon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5, MK7 GTI
My allocation reached the dealer yesterday - went through PDI today and will be ready for pickup tomorrow morning.

Went to check it out today at the dealer. It was parked beside an A Spec in the same colour, and the type S just looks so much meaner. The width of the vehicle stood out in particular. Fit and finish were fine by my standards. All panels were well aligned. The white on plastic vs white on metal did show a sight difference in tone, but it's minor enough to let slide.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
My allocation reached the dealer yesterday - went through PDI today and will be ready for pickup tomorrow morning.

Went to check it out today at the dealer. It was parked beside an A Spec in the same colour, and the type S just looks so much meaner. The width of the vehicle stood out in particular. Fit and finish were fine by my standards. All panels were well aligned. The white on plastic vs white on metal did show a sight difference in tone, but it's minor enough to let slide.
I really wonder how much that white paint difference across adjacent metal->plastic panels is gonna bother me. I’m really particular about these things, but white is by-far my preferred colour if the match was good.

wontondon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5, MK7 GTI
I really wonder how much that white paint difference across adjacent metal->plastic panels is gonna bother me. I’m really particular about these things, but white is by-far my preferred colour if the match was good.
There was also a black one that was available for viewing. Don't think the differences would be noticeable on darker colours.

With that being said, it seems like the first Canadian batch are all white/black. They said Blue will arrive later this summer, but didn't mention any other colours.

Do you have a reservation?
Sponsored