Sponsored

Post your delivery pics here!

Barehands

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
vw golf
In case anyone was wondering what the TEP color looked like with the copper wheels checkout @plasmadaedel on YouTube he just picked his up and it looks insane. Time stamp is around 11:30
Sponsored

Thomdabon

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec, WAITING: TEP 2024 TYPE-S
In case anyone was wondering what the TEP color looked like with the copper wheels checkout @plasmadaedel on YouTube he just picked his up and it looks insane. Time stamp is around 11:30
That actually looks really good

Barehands

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
vw golf
That actually looks really good
Yea I was testing out building all of the colors w/ copper wheels on the Acura website and I thought the TEP looked kinda weird with them. However, in real life it looks great. 2nd on my list now after LCM.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I also was going to do copper wheels on the LCM but now I'm leaning more towards bronze deep TE37 Saga+, TE37V Mark II, or the 21A bronze or something similar in 18". The Mark II's seem to be sticking with me so far.

Last edited:

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I also was going to do copper wheels on the LCM but now I'm leaning more towards bronze deep dish TE37 Saga+ or the 21A bronze or something similar in 18".
I'm not a deep dish kinda guy unless it's from Chicago.
I like the NSX Y spoke wheels.

9k=(3).jpg

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I'm not a deep dish kinda guy unless it's from Chicago.
I like the NSX Y spoke wheels.

9k=(3).jpg
I should specify I don't want TOO aggressive of a deep profile. I do really like the look, but I think the build needs to compliment an aggressive setup like that & I think I'd like to approach the look a little differently. More of a mid-deep profile, just nothing flush with the face. The Volk 21A car gallery has a lot of examples of all 3, but I'd be in the middle. Bad photo examples here since I'm supposed to be working.

I like anything NSX. Haha I really wish they'd offer the copper wheels with different specs to choose from.

IMG_2045.jpeg

IMG_2046.jpeg

Barehands

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
vw golf
I should specify I don't want TOO aggressive of a deep profile. I do really like the look, but I think the build needs to compliment an aggressive setup like that & I think I'd like to approach the look a little differently. More of a mid-deep profile, just nothing flush with the face. The Volk 21A car gallery has a lot of examples of all 3, but I'd be in the middle. Bad photo examples here since I'm supposed to be working.

I like anything NSX. Haha I really wish they'd offer the copper wheels with different specs to choose from.

IMG_2045.jpeg

IMG_2046.jpeg
I'm in agreement with @Integra23 haha not into the deep look either, I think the TE37 Saga+ look the best.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I think these look better than the other 2, but I still prefer the TE37 Saga+. I like the extra spoke it has, makes it look less empty.
It's such a timeless design. I always try to find something that looks a little different to be set apart from the crowd, but always hard to walk away from this one.

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Can't ever go wrong with Rays, but have you thought about Advan GTs or TC-4s if you're thinking about a 5 spoke?
I'm open to anything that's quality forged! Advan definitely another good one. I'll look into the TC-4's or any other model/brand. Quality & functionality for both street & track is the goal.

Croissants

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24' Apex Blue Pearl ITS
I'm open to anything that's quality forged! Advan definitely another good one. I'll look into the TC-4's or any other model/brand. Quality & functionality for both street & track is the goal.
Fun fact, Rays actually manufactures the Advan GT! I believe TC-4s are flow formed, so not quite as robust as TEs/GTs or other forged wheels but they definitely less of a hit to the wallet.
We need a separate wheel thread. That place will be flooded with pics and suggestions in no time :p
Once people start putting on wheels, a confirmed fitment thread would be really nice!

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Fun fact, Rays actually manufactures the Advan GT! I believe TC-4s are flow formed, so not quite as robust as TEs/GTs or other forged wheels but they definitely less of a hit to the wallet.

Once people start putting on wheels, a confirmed fitment thread would be really nice!
They're a better hit to my wallet than the many Vossen forged wheels I want! I just got rid of a Vossen Hybrid Forged set on my truck. They're min. $2k per wheel for the car vs the truck though & that's outrageous.
Sponsored