Sponsored

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DA1 Integra, Civic SI, S30, Duramax
I plan on doing the alcantara armrest but this only works with the dark interior. Also, you need to wrap the piano gloss center trim. Itll complete the alcantra look and cover the disgusting scratch and fingerprint magnet.
I am working with my team at work. Maybe they will make templates for their matte PPF to cover the piano black. Wouldn't CTR guys need the same?
Sponsored

N4nn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS
Full front + 4 door PPF + ceramic coating
Plus tuxmat and booster for my daughter (the back seat is as clean as it ever will be 🥲)
IMG_8797.jpeg

IMG_8811.jpeg
Just the regular Integra Tuxmats right? They look great. Where’d you get your ceramic and ppf done? Just curious on cost too as I’m probably going to have to shop around and see haha

sfedai0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
01 civic
I am working with my team at work. Maybe they will make templates for their matte PPF to cover the piano black. Wouldn't CTR guys need the same?
No. The CTR has a silver aluminum faux pane and its in a different shape. I actually like it alot.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
No. The CTR has a silver aluminum faux pane and its in a different shape. I actually like it alot.
It looks like maybe you can transfer it over if you swap to the CTR shift boot. I think the CF overlay is the way to go at this point though. Only thing I don't like is there is no other CF in the car at all, and I am worried I will open a can of worms trying to bring more pieces in...

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
It looks like maybe you can transfer it over if you swap to the CTR shift boot. I think the CF overlay is the way to go at this point though. Only thing I don't like is there is no other CF in the car at all, and I am worried I will open a can of worms trying to bring more pieces in...
ITS has a cutout in that trim where the foam pad that wraps around to the passenger side goes.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Plus tuxmat and booster for my daughter (the back seat is as clean as it ever will be 🥲)
IMG_8797.jpeg

IMG_8811.jpeg
Diono for the win again! Awesome looking seats that are worth the money, especially when they have those killer deals at times.

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Diono for the win again! Awesome looking seats that are worth the money, especially when they have those killer deals at times.
Totally added the combo to my cart as I need a new seat for my kids when the ITS comes. Thanks for sharing this.

Cto

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G01 X3
Just the regular Integra Tuxmats right? They look great. Where’d you get your ceramic and ppf done? Just curious on cost too as I’m probably going to have to shop around and see haha
Yes, I ordered the regular Integra mats. They fit perfectly.

I did it at a local shop in Markham. If you look up Wraptitude on IG, they did a video on my car. PM me if you want more details.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
IMG_8797.jpeg

IMG_8811.jpeg
Goodness gracious that black ITS looks good

Sponsored

Barehands

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
vw golf
Yes, I ordered the regular Integra mats. They fit perfectly.

I did it at a local shop in Markham. If you look up Wraptitude on IG, they did a video on my car. PM me if you want more details.
Does the Tuxmat cover up the door sill? I'm gonna get the illuminated door sill trim on my ITS, so I don't want to get the Tuxmat if it covers it up in the front and back.

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DA1 Integra, Civic SI, S30, Duramax
Does the Tuxmat cover up the door sill? I'm gonna get the illuminated door sill trim on my ITS, so I don't want to get the Tuxmat if it covers it up in the front and back.
No coverage on the door sill, it stops at the edge of the carpet for all areas except the dead pedal which it covers. I like how it tucks under the rear seat.