Sponsored

XYR03

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 4Runner TRD OR, 15 Cayman S
No change on my LCM. Build date still shows July 10-14.
Nice...where are you seeing these build dates? When I ordered my other car I was able to log in and check the status with photos etc.
Sponsored

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Jon Rivers got a matte clear wrap for his and he's putting the badges back on, but I'm starting to think it looks really good just keeping the single type S badge on the front grill with both Acura logos and deleting the rest.

IMG_2093.jpeg

IMG_2092.jpeg

IMG_2091.jpeg

IMG_2089.jpeg

IMG_2090.jpeg

IMG_2088.jpeg

IMG_2087.jpeg
Whoever did the wrap did an exceptional job… matte looks really good

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
I took the A-Spec badges off my '23 and was glad I did--he also did gloss black door handle covers, which I like a lot as well.
I was very surprised I liked the black door handles as well! Did he tint the rear lights also? They seem darker to me than stock. Love the black roof, but odd he didn't do the side mirrors (CF or gloss wrap).

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Nice...where are you seeing these build dates? When I ordered my other car I was able to log in and check the status with photos etc.
Dealership. They can look it up.

jmoncer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'95 300ZX TT, '13 Frontier, '24 Integra Type S
Installed the rear seat protectors today, and also got the tint installed yesterday (35% all the way around, no strip on the windshield).

The seat protectors attach with velcro-type fasteners and will keep the seat backs protected. I plan to use the back quite a bit when Im taking hurdle or jump training equipment with me.
IMG_0922.jpeg

IMG_0916.jpeg

IMG_0915.jpeg

I also have the splash guards but will install them later.

Just dropped her off in Louisville to get paint correction and ceramic coating while I'm gone. I have the body side moldings in the back of the car and they will get installed after the car gets a detox wash and clay barred. I'll pick her up when I get back from Texas Christian University (USA Track & Field Class) sometime around the 24th or 25th. Can't wait to see what she looks like!

Sponsored

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DA1 Integra, Civic SI, S30, Duramax
I want to see a rear seat pet protector installed on a Type S. Does it fit the same with the cup holders, lack of flip down arm rest, and lack of center headrest?

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Installed the rear seat protectors today, and also got the tint installed yesterday (35% all the way around, no strip on the windshield).

The seat protectors attach with velcro-type fasteners and will keep the seat backs protected. I plan to use the back quite a bit when Im taking hurdle or jump training equipment with me.
IMG_0922.jpeg

IMG_0916.jpeg

IMG_0915.jpeg

I also have the splash guards but will install them later.

Just dropped her off in Louisville to get paint correction and ceramic coating while I'm gone. I have the body side moldings in the back of the car and they will get installed after the car gets a detox wash and clay barred. I'll pick her up when I get back from Texas Christian University (USA Track & Field Class) sometime around the 24th or 25th. Can't wait to see what she looks like!
What shop are you using in Louisville? I’ve had a couple cars done up there.

jmoncer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'95 300ZX TT, '13 Frontier, '24 Integra Type S
What shop are you using in Louisville? I’ve had a couple cars done up there.
Not a shop, it's a private party (Josh Besore). He has done some elegant work. PM me if you want his details.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R

IMG_0922.jpeg
I want to see a rear seat pet protector installed on a Type S. Does it fit the same with the cup holders, lack of flip down arm rest, and lack of center headrest?
I can confirm the rear seatback protector fits exactly the same from A-Spec + Tech to ITS. my sales guy actually seemed a little irritated to watch me pulling the mats and seatback protectors out of my trade-in before they drove it off, but I can't be the only person who would do it, right?

That said, if anyone ever needs to remove the seatback protectors for some reason, do so very gently. The velcro will tear the hell out of that felt-y seatback material if you're not careful.

Also, buy the seatback protector from the Parts department, don't pay a markup for the dealership to "install it" for you. If you can manage 3 pedals, you're capable of managing ~15 pieces of velcro. I believe in you.

Sponsored

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I can confirm the rear seatback protector fits exactly the same from A-Spec + Tech to ITS. my sales guy actually seemed a little irritated to watch me pulling the mats and seatback protectors out of my trade-in before they drove it off, but I can't be the only person who would do it, right?

That said, if anyone ever needs to remove the seatback protectors for some reason, do so very gently. The velcro will tear the hell out of that felt-y seatback material if you're not careful.

Also, buy the seatback protector from the Parts department, don't pay a markup for the dealership to "install it" for you. If you can manage 3 pedals, you're capable of managing ~15 pieces of velcro. I believe in you.
Yep! Took the rear protectors out of my totaled car, and the mats. I'm sure someone at the Acura collision shop wanted my TuxMat, but they ain't get em!

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yep! Took the rear protectors out of my totaled car, and the mats. I'm sure someone at the Acura collision shop wanted my TuxMat, but they ain't get em!
What did you do with the rear seats? At least a few of us are after base model rear seats.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Ah, I just left em in it. Wasn't thinking about it too much.

What did you do with the rear seats? At least a few of us are after base model rear seats.
Likely not something that you could’ve taken with you—that car is going to be re-sold in one way or another, and it’s the insurance (or salvage company’s) property to part out.

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Likely not something that you could’ve taken with you—that car is going to be re-sold in one way or another, and it’s the insurance (or salvage company’s) property to part out.
True. Hopefully some of these salvage yards are parting them out soon. :)
Sponsored