Sponsored

Post your delivery pics here!

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
I'd be shocked if the dealer finds an employee swiped it and then tells you about it.
True, it’ll be kept as an “internal matter”. No good would come out of telling the customer anything except “we found it, here you go” or “we’ll order you new ones”

vtecvlow

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Hello all! Picked this one up on 07/25/2023 and I am in love. Traded in my 2016 Mustang GT and haven't looked back.

Long story short, I got lucky with this purchase. Dealership A, lied to me and told me they would have one in stock for me to test drive. As soon as I got there, the salesman says "hey looks like the car never arrived..." lol, an email, a phone call, or a text would have been nice considering it took me about 40min to get there.

Ended up going to Dealership B, which had this in stock. Test drove, fell in love, and signed!

20230725_171317.jpg

20230725_171249.jpg

20230725_171232.jpg

20230725_171219.jpg

20230725_170955.jpg

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Hello all! Picked this one up on 07/25/2023 and I am in love. Traded in my 2016 Mustang GT and haven't looked back.

Long story short, I got lucky with this purchase. Dealership A, lied to me and told me they would have one in stock for me to test drive. As soon as I got there, the salesman says "hey looks like the car never arrived..." lol, an email, a phone call, or a text would have been nice considering it took me about 40min to get there.

Ended up going to Dealership B, which had this in stock. Test drove, fell in love, and signed!
Whats your take on the power level coming from a mustang?

vtecvlow

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Whats your take on the power level coming from a mustang?
Solid power mid to high end. When I was in Mexico 4th gear redline got me to 140mph lol. I live in the city now, so there's no need for a v8 within these 25mph streets.

Sponsored

OP
OP
optronix

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Figured I should contribute seeing as how I started the thread. (Selfishly, I started it so I could get help selecting a color).

I landed on the right one, no doubt in my mind. sorry, no dealership pics I was in too much of a hurry to get in and drive it. I can't express how much I love this car right now.

IMG-2382.jpg

integra rear.jpg

Hakmamba

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, T4R V8, Prius Prime, Integra Type S
Figured I should contribute seeing as how I started the thread. (Selfishly, I started it so I could get help selecting a color).

I landed on the right one, no doubt in my mind. sorry, no dealership pics I was in too much of a hurry to get in and drive it. I can't express how much I love this car right now.

IMG-2382.jpg

integra rear.jpg
Have you considered getting tint and blackout emblems? Would like to see this (also for selfish reasons)

OP
OP
optronix

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Have you considered getting tint and blackout emblems? Would like to see this (also for selfish reasons)
Tint will most likely be done tomorrow, unless I can get a better deal on a combo package with ppf. But it will definitely be done. I’m thinking 25% on sides and 70 on windshield.

I would consider emblems but I’m not risking misalignment of the bumper.

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S

IMG-2382.jpg

integra rear.jpg
Holy moly that red POPS! You're making me feel a hint of regret for choosing LCM. Congratulations!

Sponsored

itsovr9k

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000, CTR

IMG-2382.jpg

integra rear.jpg
What agrat color for this car. Congrats!

Patio208

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Mustang Shelby GT 500
Update on my missing accessories:
All items accounted for. The GM located floor mats and the oem shift knob. They are also going to re-instal the carbon fiber mirror caps. They were certainly not aligned properly.
20230731_114328.jpg
20230731_114344.jpg

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Update on my missing accessories:
All items accounted for. The GM located floor mats and the oem shift knob. They are also going to re-instal the carbon fiber mirror caps. They were certainly not aligned properly.
20230731_114328.jpg
20230731_114344.jpg
Oof. For that price they could have spent more than 30 seconds installing them.

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport

IMG-2382.jpg

integra rear.jpg
Now I know I made the right choice. I worked the copper rims and carbon fiber spoiler and a few other accessories into my deal. The dealer has to order them and install. Hopefully I’ll see the car by the end of this week.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

IMG-2382.jpg

integra rear.jpg
We'd love to see it next to your Porsche's! 😎
Sponsored