Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Are you gonna use the oiled filter that comes from prl’s Hvi kit or a different cone?
I haven't gotten that far yet in my planning really but I don't want an oiled filter, that's part of why I have the Sprint one. The main reason for the PRL intake was to match up to their turbo inlet pipe. I really like the Eventuri one to come out soon but don't want to spend that crazy unnecessary amount for an intake lol over $1k
Sponsored

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
I haven't gotten that far yet in my planning really but I don't want an oiled filter, that's part of why I have the Sprint one. The main reason for the PRL intake was to match up to their turbo inlet pipe. I really like the Eventuri one to come out soon but don't want to spend that crazy unnecessary amount for an intake lol over $1k
Ahhh I see. Yeah I’ve been eyeing the tube for my ASpec as well and unfortunately yeah we need the Hvi to make it work for now :/

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Ahhh I see. Yeah I’ve been eyeing the tube for my ASpec as well and unfortunately yeah we need the Hvi to make it work for now :/
Oh really?! That must be just an Si/Aspec thing for now I suppose?? Man that's a little weird they haven't just made an adapter piece for the air box. They told me that I could get the inlet pipe for factory box & will later sell an adapter for the HVI. You'd think they would've sorted that out with the other models already by now.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Oh really?! That must be just an Si/Aspec thing for now I suppose?? Man that's a little weird they haven't just made an adapter piece for the air box. They told me that I could get the inlet pipe for factory box & will later sell an adapter for the HVI. You'd think they would've sorted that out with the other models already by now.
I may be mistaken but that’s what I thought I heard. I think I have it switched up; I think you’re right, only compatible with stock box for now

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
The normal 109 dolla sprint filter seems to be fine in my eyes. If they make the filter for spoon and spoon puts their name on it. I’ll say it’s got to be good… Sure sounds better!

Sponsored

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
IMG_1485.jpeg

Got mine back from getting ceramic coated today. Looks amazing!
looks stunning. How many layers? Remember to allow the ceramic to cure for 7 days with no washing or water contamination. Really want to avoid water spots while the car is curing

Yato

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Soon
looks stunning. How many layers? Remember to allow the ceramic to cure for 7 days with no washing or water contamination. Really want to avoid water spots while the car is curing
2 layers of XPEL Fusion Plus. It’s quite astounding how much of a difference there is in the sun.

It sat in their shop for a couple days, and will be in my garage the rest of the time. So I’m thinking the curing process should go smoothly.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
2 layers of XPEL Fusion Plus. It’s quite astounding how much of a difference there is in the sun.

It sat in their shop for a couple days, and will be in my garage the rest of the time. So I’m thinking the curing process should go smoothly.
I have not read much on XPEL Fusion Plus. Going by your picture, an impeccable job was done. Very smooth, no high spot streaks and no visible dust or contamination stuck into the coating.

The ceramic seems to have deepened the black color too, amazing. When i coated the oem wheels, day 4 curing i touched it with my thumb and it affected the finish a bit. stay patient and ensure it completely hardens.

chuuey

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra, '02 GT2, '01 Land Cruiser, '98 M3
Couple shots showing the height now that the H&R springs are on and one photo I actually had some time to edit. Really satisfied with the fit and ride. Could even go down to a 35 offset in the rear safely, I think.
IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg
IMG_0691-Edit2.1.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Yato

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Soon
Looks fantastic!

Highly considering buying those wheels in bronze myself.

nomarkup

First Name
Gp
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Intergra type s
Couple shots showing the height now that the H&R springs are on and one photo I actually thad some time to edit. Really satisfied with the fit and ride. Could even go down to a 35 offset in the rear safely, I think.
IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg
IMG_0691-Edit2.1.jpg
Looks so good man! I feel like getting a set myself but in bronze with 265/35/19 tires.

I daily drive my type s and to me, the stock tire feels a little harsh for my taste even on comfort mode. I want a more compliant ride and the 265/35/19 will definitely get the job done.

nomarkup

First Name
Gp
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Intergra type s
Damn, I love this pic!

I also have the same Platinum White Pearl. It would be nice if you can please photoshop the BBS in bronze since I am highly considering getting a set myself.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Damn, I love this pic!

I also have the same Platinum White Pearl. It would be nice if you can please photoshop the BBS in bronze since I am highly considering getting a set myself.
Probably better than photoshop, but it is a different wheel and color, and I don't think the model car is lowered. IMO Apex is another strong option I'm considering, especially since the price is roughly 1/3 of what I'd spend on a set of Volks...

https://apexwheels.com/gallery/acur...integra-type-s-19-vs-5rs-motorsport-gold-1500

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Got the roof wrapped black yesterday. Ordered the 60K CIVC plate a month ago today and it still hasn't arrived. Once it's here will get some good pics.

Probably better than photoshop, but it is a different wheel and color, and I don't think the model car is lowered. IMO Apex is another strong option I'm considering, especially since the price is roughly 1/3 of what I'd spend on a set of Volks...

https://apexwheels.com/gallery/acur...integra-type-s-19-vs-5rs-motorsport-gold-1500
I'm going to do wheels eventually and am in the same boat. Hard to justify wheels other than Apex when they are affordable, as lightweight or lighter than competitors, look great, and accept an Acura center cap. The Acura center cap is a big selling point to me.
Sponsored