Sponsored

If you don't want to wrap the center console...

remowilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS LCM
But still want to be able to live with it - you may want to try this:

https://www.amazon.com/NOVUS-PC-10-Plastic-Clean-Shine/dp/B002UD0GFE/

I've used Novus products for many years on countless plastics from simply protecting them to resurfacing scratches out of them (with the #2, #3 products) and they are stellar.

When I first climbed into the ITS I was dismayed how that nice looking piano black would apparently immediately become a horror to live with. I applied good old #1 two months ago now and it's been extremely easy to live with. I've quickly wiped it with a dry cloth maybe twice during that time.

IMG_3292.1.jpg
Sponsored

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
So it's like a restorative product? May have to look deeper into this... I like the alcantara wrapped piece but it seems difficult to find in stock and I won't drive my car around with a missing console piece for a few weeks to ship it out.

Honestly though, mine has held up pretty well. Yes there are fingerprints and dust almost immediately after cleaning but I have yet to really notice any scratches or damage. I'm pretty gentle on my cars but I also have my 90 lb. beast in my car on a pretty regular basis... and he does occasionally venture into the front seat area. Car still looks and feels brand new after 4 months and ~3500 miles.

What I will probably use this on is the damn key fob. I really like the fob for this car, but it is already pretty scratched up. I literally may consider putting ppf on it, assuming I can get rid of the scratches already on it.

OP
OP

remowilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS LCM
Novus #2 and #3 are scratch remover and restoration products which contain different levels of abrasive. I've used them many times in the past to restore scratch/scuffed plastics, and at some point in the future may use them on the console if it accumulates enough scratches.

#1 is an acrylic polish protectant which leaves a nice shiny static and fingerprint/smudge resistant coating.

I've only used #1 on the console and the difference is immediately apparent. After applying it I could run my hands and fingertips over the console and not leave it an instantly smudgy looking nightmare.

kjechel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
03 S2000 original owner, 24 ITS ABP/Ebony
#1 is an acrylic polish protectant which leaves a nice shiny static and fingerprint/smudge resistant coating.

I've only used #1 on the console and the difference is immediately apparent. After applying it I could run my hands and fingertips over the console and not leave it an instantly smudgy looking nightmare.
Will it work on the instrument panel/gauge cluster?

Sponsored

Padre Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, Tech. MT
Thanks! I ordered it.