Sponsored

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
In regards to Type S, I swore MSRP was ~$52.5k with destination.
Screenshot_2024-02-10-20-29-43-70_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
In regards to Type S, I swore MSRP was ~$52.5k with destination.
Screenshot_2024-02-10-20-29-43-70_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Numbers are correct
51,800+600paint+ 1195 destination

Car and driver from July

Screenshot_20240210-203353.png

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Yes, what I have is current pricing at $53,595 but C&D's pricing from July '23 comes out to $52,595 with paint (minus spoiler and floor mats).

I mean it's not a world rocking scandal that'll change my decision or anything but just something future owners should be aware of.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Yes, what I have is current pricing at $53,595 but C&D's pricing from July '23 comes out to $52,595 with paint (minus spoiler and floor mats).

I mean it's not a world rocking scandal that'll change my decision or anything but just something future owners should be aware of.
I stand corrected. Here is mine back when I got it.

Feb_10_2024_21_20_37.jpg

Sponsored

roldyyy

First Name
Roldy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘24 Acura Integra Type S ‘22 Kia Telluride
Just offering my .02

Got my type S from Acura of Bay Shore in NY today at MSRP. No forced accessories and very low stress. I emailed Silder the salesman last weekend and he called me back saying he can get the color combo I wanted at MSRP and there was no drama. Just always make sure you go line by line through your bill of sale with the finance guy. They like to slip stuff in.

Picture or it didn’t happen 😂

IMG_4682.jpeg

RMA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GRC
MSRP deal here too, the Older MSRP as well $52595 @ Pembroke Pines Acura here in Florida. They stepped up on my trade too. I made the 4 hour drive last Friday night & didn’t get home till 4 am the next day. Great service there as well. I recommend Curtis the sales guy I had dealt with. I really wanted red or blue even silver but the car really pops in the white w black interior.
IMG_9871.jpeg

Sponsored

Tony8957

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024RDX 2018ILX
Do NOT use Lindsay Acura (details why below) in Columbus, OH. Multiple other dealers in the Columbus area/midwest will sell at MSRP.

Acura of Columbus is MSRP but there is a wait list. I'm currently finalizing a deal with Don Ayers at MSRP/factory Acura lease rate (.00305 65% residual 36 months 7500 miles/year).

Not only was Lindsay trying to sell a 24 Type S with a $5k ADM, they packaged it with a $2200 ceramic coating package. I wouldn't take a ceramic coating from a dealership for free. I got them to move off the ADM but not the ceramic package. They were also bumping the lease money factor to .00395, refused to budge on that. We tried trading a 21 Mazda3 Carvana offered us $20400 for. They offered $17500 citing the vehicle needing 'excessive maintenance'. It has 26k miles on it, needs a windshield and an oil change.

Ultimately the sales manager was very condescending, lying about the money factor and trade, then acted like someone would come by tomorrow and pay their full ask. Do not use this dealership.
Wish I would of seen this forum before dealing with Lindsay acura. Internet sales lady said they had what I wanted coming in and no one pre ordered all I needed was to put a deposit to hold. When My wife called ( I was at work) to give info for deposit she was transfered to a different sales person who said. It is being delivered today but that is now had a ADM of 5k plus $2500 interior protection package and 200 floor mats and required a 5k deposit to hold

Last edited:

Balataspin

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang Mach-E AWD Ext bat, Escape SEL
West Herr Acura in Buffalo - MSRP and a very pleasant dealer experience. Really top notch if I’m being honest.
That's great to hear because Garber Acura aka Acura of Rochester (NY) wanted 2-3k in ADM and another $1500 in dealer add-ons when I went to kick tires, also offered $4k under blue book on my potential trade. Needless to say I will be going anywhere but there.

ND2SloActiv

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
Car(s)
04 4Runner V8 Limited, 24 Integra Type S
Wish I would of seen this forum before dealing with Acura Columbus. Internet sales lady said they had what I wanted coming in and no one pre ordered all I needed was to put a deposit to hold. When My wife called ( I was at work) to give info for deposit she was transfered to a different sales person who said. It is being delivered today but that is now had a ADM of 5k plus $2500 interior protection package and 200 floor mats and required a 5k deposit to hold

I believe you are referring to Lindsay Acura in Columbus. They charge a $5k ADM and $2500 ceramic package - and will not tell you this until you come into the store.

Acura of Columbus will sell at MSRP. I would have purchased from them but they had a wait list and none in stock. I assume because everyone is buying from them over Lindsay Acura.

Don Ayers in Ft Wayne has two in stock and still sell for MSRP, great experience. The salesperson who sold me mine just said they have two in stock. If you want his info, DM me.
Sponsored