Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Wish I would of seen this forum before dealing with Acura Columbus. Internet sales lady said they had what I wanted coming in and no one pre ordered all I needed was to put a deposit to hold. When My wife called ( I was at work) to give info for deposit she was transfered to a different sales person who said. It is being delivered today but that is now had a ADM of 5k plus $2500 interior protection package and 200 floor mats and required a 5k deposit to hold
@Tony8957 this was Acura Columbus or Lindsay Acura? Feel like everyone in here has pretty consistent upstanding MSRP experiences with Acura Columbus.
Sponsored

Audio79

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 99
Do anyone have a color list by month or know when the 2024 to the 2025 switch

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
@Tony8957 I wouldn’t let the Acura Columbus wait list discourage you too much. When I joined the list I was told I was 80some deep. 5 weeks later they offered me a color combo I didn’t want so I politely declined, another 4ish weeks after that another combo was offered to me that I was agreeable to so I pulled the trigger. I think the wait list is either overstated and/or full of lookie loos who can’t or won’t pull the trigger if given the opportunity. If you have flexibility on color I expect you could have something inside a couple months.

Sponsored

Tony8957

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024RDX 2018ILX
@Tony8957 I wouldn’t let the Acura Columbus wait list discourage you too much. When I joined the list I was told I was 80some deep. 5 weeks later they offered me a color combo I didn’t want so I politely declined, another 4ish weeks after that another combo was offered to me that I was agreeable to so I pulled the trigger. I think the wait list is either overstated and/or full of lookie loos who can’t or won’t pull the trigger if given the opportunity. If you have flexibility on color I expect you could have something inside a couple months.
I actually put a deposit down with Acura Columbus, they are trying to do a dealer trade. I know I'm the only person here but the red interior is not for me. Looking for Black interior and either liquid carbon or white

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I actually put a deposit down with Acura Columbus, they are trying to do a dealer trade. I know I'm the only person here but the red interior is not for me. Looking for Black interior and either liquid carbon or white
Don’t care for the red interior either. Really wanted blue with black but felt like I could wait forever for a specific combo so I took a white with black when offered. Still a great car, looks great in white, and glad I got in before the price increase. Good luck.

Tony8957

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024RDX 2018ILX
Don’t care for the red interior either. Really wanted blue with black but felt like I could wait forever for a specific combo so I took a white with black when offered. Still a great car, looks great in white, and glad I got in before the price increase. Good luck.
Already have the blue RDX was afraid 2 blue cars was too much so I turned down the blue

Sponsored

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
I want a blue one 😔
There's a boost blue with ivory interior at Acura of Glendale. I just picked a white one up there yesterday and they took off the $2.5k dealer markup.

No mandatory accessories either.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
There’s like 7 available at St. Louis Acura (Mungenast) right now at MSRP.

Kendal0

First Name
Kendal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2014 Audi A4, 1991 Ford F250
On Saturday I committed to a PRP Type S at Mungenast in St Louis. Easy, peezy and selling at MSRP without add-ons. They are even doing the window tint and protective film for cheaper than I can get it locally. They “sold” me an inbound mid-March car with no deposit, just a hand shake.

Highly recommend this dealership.

CK716

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LSM
West Herr Acura in Buffalo - MSRP and a very pleasant dealer experience. Really top notch if I’m being honest.
Did you pick up the Black/Red one that had been sitting on the lot for a bit?

CK716

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LSM
That's great to hear because Garber Acura aka Acura of Rochester (NY) wanted 2-3k in ADM and another $1500 in dealer add-ons when I went to kick tires, also offered $4k under blue book on my potential trade. Needless to say I will be going anywhere but there.
I talked to someone named Adam at Acura of Rochester last week, and they'll come off any markup or add-ons immediately if you say you won't pay that. They don't have a color combo I want, but I've been getting regular calls from them trying to offload their Black and White ones they currently have.
Sponsored