Rally Armor Mud Flaps now available....

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Is there anything different with the brackets in the rear or are they just wider overall? On the A's it's held on with just two screws, which I thought would be a little flimsy but seems to be holding up. The instructions are identical and have photos from four different cars, which doesn't help at all.

Nice wheels BTW :cool:

PXL_20240515_173422399.jpg

jquelch

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S - Apex Blue Pearl
Is there anything different with the brackets in the rear or are they just wider overall? On the A's it's held on with just two screws, which I thought would be a little flimsy but seems to be holding up. The instructions are identical and have photos from four different cars, which doesn't help at all.

Nice wheels BTW :cool:

PXL_20240515_173422399.jpg
Thanks. Wheels have been great. My only regret is going with a lighter color with the abundance of brake dust the car makes.

Uses the same brackets as the A spec. So same 2 screws. We just did lots of tweaks to get the holes placement and sizing right. I had the rears on and off so many times that lost the bottom screw on the driver side at some point. The way it slots between the panels under the car held it in place anyway.