Sponsored

TuxMats?

ebblue

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra A-Spec w/Tech
Hey Integra Community! Anyone have experience with TuxMats? Right now I just have the Acura Genuine All Season Floor Mats. The main purpose I'm looking at these is to get better coverage for my carpets (the snow got me good), but I'm also curious if it might also help reduce some road noise. Just wondering if anyone might be able to share their experience with them, in case this might be one of those "kill two birds with one stone" purchases.
Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Lots with these for the coverage.

BigJimSlim

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Wanted the Acura Type S stamped all weather mats, but the parts seller canceled my order with no explanation. Led me to more research and landed on tuxmat. Never seen mats with so much coverage! Easy to vacuum and wipe clean. Couldnā€™t say about road noise, but thatā€™s an interesting question. Should get a dB meter and see if thereā€™s any appreciable difference.

Iā€™ve got the floor mats and the trunk mat. All fit well and exceed my expectations.

Sponsored

Dakei

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec 6MT
Been running my Tuxmats for a year now. Coverage is far away the best in the industry. Also makes it a pain in the ass to clean as you have to retract the seats back-and-forth to remove front and rear.
Not going to improve road noise though. Consider 17-inch wheels with thicker sidewall and premium tire compound. If you're crafty, there's also sound-deadening material on the market.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
They had some in stock the other day that sold out very quickly. If you enter your email they will send you a notice as they make more.
Actually I just went to check and they were back in stock so I pulled the trigger.

I've run Weathertech front mats in my Civic for 11 years now, and they're pretty good, but I've found my passenger tend to muck up the sides too, above where the mats cut off, so I'm giving TuxMat a shot because they seem to have crazy coverage.

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
Been running my Tuxmats for a year now. Coverage is far away the best in the industry. Also makes it a pain in the ass to clean as you have to retract the seats back-and-forth to remove front and rear.
Not going to improve road noise though. Consider 17-inch wheels with thicker sidewall and premium tire compound. If you're crafty, there's also sound-deadening material on the market.
Wanted the Acura Type S stamped all weather mats, but the parts seller canceled my order with no explanation. Led me to more research and landed on tuxmat. Never seen mats with so much coverage! Easy to vacuum and wipe clean. Couldnā€™t say about road noise, but thatā€™s an interesting question. Should get a dB meter and see if thereā€™s any appreciable difference.

Iā€™ve got the floor mats and the trunk mat. All fit well and exceed my expectations.

I've used Weathertechs for the past 10 years, but am now considering upgrading to the TPE material available with Tuxmats and Weathertech HP.

I like the better coverage with Tuxmats, but my only question is: how easy is it to clean the new TPE material from dirt and salt? The older weathertech mats don't cover as well, but are super easy to wash off. Does dirt and salt get trapped in the Tuxmat grooves? (ease of removing mats is not a concern for me)

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Get the TuxMats. Just do it.

They're just as easy to spot clean as any other all-season mat and they're every bit as durable, but the coverage is unbeatable. Look at TuxMat coverage in a FL5 for reference, they cover 100% of the red carpeting and there's a LOT of it.

The only thing OEM all-season mats have on TuxMats is a small plastic Integra/A-Spec/Type-S logo. If the logo is important, buy eBay emblems and adhere them to your TuxMats. Easy peasy.

Removing TuxMats can be a bit of a hassle, but that's true with any high-wall all-season mat. My wife has HuskyMats in her Pilot. They're incredibly rigid, and the spikes on the back make removing them similar to wrestling an alligator. My TuxMats are more pleasant to remove.

As for NVH, I wouldn't count on measurable improvement there. You could always lay soundproofing under the TuxMats or adhere soundproofing to the back of the TuxMats, but either could be more trouble than it's worth.

Sponsored

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I have the tux mats, love them! If youā€™re looking for them just for the regular aspec, I have a rear set Iā€™m willing to part with. Will save you a bit of money if you just buy the front set from them.

rojohi

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 DE5, 2019 FK7, former owner 2018 Fk8
I am not sure if they are available in the US, but Costco Canada has "Phantom" mats which are a little bit cheaper than TUX mats.
When they arrived and I opened the package, all the instructions are labeled Tux. So these are grey label Tux mats and I love them for salt and snow.