Sponsored

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
I don’t daily drive this car. Most of the time my cleanings consists of light dusting and removing brake dust. I do not see the polished tips be an issue for me.
Yeah I agree... you got them clean once, proper maintenance cleaning should be all you need to keep them that way.
Sponsored

keAiko18

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 ITS
A few days back, but polished the exhaust tips. Looks far more premium and should have come like this from the factory.
IMG_7698.jpeg
I actually like how the black portion helps hide the difference in I.D. Our DE5's look good with the "same size" triple exit exhaust tips. Just my personal preference. Although with them polished out, it looks very shiny and bling but now the extreme difference between the ID's becomes clearly visible. Nice work tho. Very clean

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
What did you use to polish the black out?
Brass wire wheel and a dremel. It’s a bit rough so I followed it up with sandpaper to give it a smoother/brushed look.

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Nope, I've decided I'm doing coils. Ohlins DFV is supposed to be releasing an FL5/DE5 specific kit soon, that's the next thing I'm doing to the car.
Oh there ya go! I have seen others with their HOS MT00S1 Kit. I assumed these were specific to our cars.

Sponsored

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Oh there ya go! I have seen others with their HOS MT00S1 Kit. I assumed these were specific to our cars.
The ones people have been using were engineered for the FK8. They fit, but the spring rates could be better. Zygrene's latest video hints that he's been in direct contact with Ohlins and he'll have them on his car pretty soon, for a GA release shortly after. I can't recall exactly but the FK8 spring rates were ~12kg rear and 8kg front? And the DE5 kit will be 6kg all around. Don't quote me on that though.

Now we’re twinning!
IMG_5465.gif
1717121053253-g0.png

And are we happy? Also, holding air nicely? Looks really good!
Very happy! It looks even better than expected. I do kind of wish I had springs but it looks great regardless.

I did notice a bit more torque steer and different on-center feel that I'll have to get used to... but I'd categorize it as "noticeable" but also "minimal". Not enough to deter anyone from putting wheels on their car if they want them IMHO.

We'll see how the air goes in the morning lol. They were slightly underinflated when I picked the car up (~33psi warm), but I'll keep an eye on them.

Kvtran21

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Finally got the wheels on the car. Yep, dent’s still there.

IMG_0078.jpeg
IMG_0079.jpeg
IMG_0080.jpeg
IMG_0081.jpeg
Wow that bronze on red looks amazing. And that red really pops in the sun 👌🏽

Looking forward to seeing what options Ohlin comes out with for our cars.. I’ll probably end up getting some as well as my next mod cause these Swift springs are no fun to ride on

FloArm

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PRP ITS
Agree with the swift springs comment. The ride is a tad more harsh, but what I hate is that my suspension makes a weird clicking noise when I have the wheels turned and moving. Both sides do it and I can’t figure out the cause. Everything looks ok from my inspection. Take a listen.
Sponsored