Sponsored

SocalDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 its
It didn't get the spoiler yet. I'll share pics when I install it. It's a pre-order and g4werks doesn't have ETA yet.
The pops n bubbles gone could be due to the spoon thermostat. It opens sooner than the car expects. Throws a p0128 code....coolant flow/temp

Need to clear it to get em back when car makes it to proper temp. But every cold start will throw that code.

With hondata....you can turn off that code and get the bubbles when temp gets up.
Sponsored

edido

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)
The pops n bubbles gone could be due to the spoon thermostat. It opens sooner than the car expects. Throws a p0128 code....coolant flow/temp

Need to clear it to get em back when car makes it to proper temp. But every cold start will throw that code.

With hondata....you can turn off that code and get the bubbles when temp gets up.
I just got Hondata but haven’t used it yet.
If I turn off that code, the car will remember it? Or I need to do it every time?

SocalDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 its
I just got Hondata but haven’t used it yet.
If I turn off that code, the car will remember it? Or I need to do it every time?
It will be in the uploaded map and stay that way.
The ecu will not display that code again.

Each time you upload a new map...you have to turn off that code again before you upload.

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

gohan408

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS / S2K
looks nice. How is the fit and finish in person?
its real carbon so finish will vary but mine was pretty good, fitment is spot on. The problem with the synthcarbon was it didn't really fit perfectly on all 4 sides because its not a solid piece.

Nice. I am thinking about ordering the matte version
I really like the Matte finish but it doesn't match my steering wheel.

Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
its real carbon so finish will vary but mine was pretty good, fitment is spot on. The problem with the synthcarbon was it didn't really fit perfectly on all 4 sides because its not a solid piece.

I really like the Matte finish but it doesn't match my steering wheel.
I ordered the matte...

chuckee98

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘24 ITS
What base material did you use for the cover? cardboard, plastic wood? Thanks in advance ......... Dos ;-)
I started with 3/16” thick balsa wood, but felt that it wasn’t stable or strong enough. Ended up using 1/8” thick 3-ply plywood that I got from a local hobby shop.
Sponsored