2023 Integra 6MT
Vehicle: 2023 Integra A spec 6mt

Total tuned time: 1.5 weeks

Tuned miles driven: ~150

Tuning device(s) used: Ktuner v1.2

Tunes used: TSP Stage 1

Fuel used: 93 octane only

Additional related mods: Nothing done to engine

Problems/issues: Before tuning my valve cover was leaking it was fixed under warranty. After tuning I haven't ran into any issues so far.

Driving style: Pretty aggressive I just don't launch the car or floor it under 3000

Tuning experience notes: Very noticeable difference in how the car drives. I didn't expect the reduction in rev hang to make such a difference but its amazing.
Sponsored

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Vehicle: 2024 Integra Type S

Total tuned time: 1 week

Tuned miles driven: 100

Tuning device(s) used: Hondata Flashpro

Tunes used: Phearable DE5 Stage 2

Fuel used: 91 octane

Additional related mods: PRL HVI, PRL TIP, PRL Intercooler and Charge Pipes, Ballade Sports Race Downpipe, PRL Front Pipe, PRL RMM, Mishimoto Expansion Tank, Acuity Reverse Flow Hoses, and Wunderladen Oil Catch Can. Bunch of other suspension, trans, and brake parts.

Problems/issues: None, just waiting on Hondata's Flex Fuel Kit or Flex Fuel support.

Driving style: Typically driving conservative with my toddler in the car and still breaking the engine in for the moment.

Tuning experience notes: Hassle to send the ecu out to jailbreak, but should be on the top of everyone's list of mods.

20240725_172311.jpg
Nice , so what differences do you feel before and after the tune ? I am eventually looking to do the same but with the 93 tune .

PrecordFK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Nice , so what differences do you feel before and after the tune ? I am eventually looking to do the same but with the 93 tune .
Makes the car better in every way. No rev hang makes shifts easier in daily driving and all out, car wakes up and accelerates like it should. Also, the multi tune select feature is really nice to switch between for different scenarios of power/traction. Highly recommended and think most people could be done modding for power with just this.

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Makes the car better in every way. No rev hang makes shifts easier in daily driving and all out, car wakes up and accelerates like it should. Also, the multi tune select feature is really nice to switch between for different scenarios of power/traction. Highly recommended and think most people could be done modding for power with just this.
That’s what I am hoping to achieve , I don’t need a ton more power but just enough to wake it up a bit more & fix the rev hang but hoping they a jailbreak tour by me as I can’t have the downtime sending my ecu out .

Sponsored

PrecordFK7

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S

Total tuned time: 1 week

Tuned miles driven: 100

Tunes used: Phearable DE5 Stage 2

Fuel used: 91 octane

Additional related mods: PRL HVI, PRL TIP, PRL Intercooler and Charge Pipes, Ballade Sports Race Downpipe, PRL Front Pipe, PRL RMM, Mishimoto Expansion Tank, Acuity Reverse Flow Hoses, and Wunderladen Oil Catch Can. Bunch of other suspension, trans, and brake parts.

Problems/issues: None, just waiting on Hondata's Flex Fuel Kit or Flex Fuel support.

Driving style: Typically driving conservative with my toddler in the car and still breaking the engine in for the moment.

Tuning experience notes: Hassle to send the ecu out to jailbreak, but should be on the top of everyone's list of mods.
Update:

Total tuned time: 6 weeks

Tuned miles driven: 600

Tunes used: Phearable DE5 Stage 2, JesterTuned Custom Tune

Fuel used: 91 octane and E85

Additional related mods: PRL HVI, PRL TIP, PRL Intercooler and Charge Pipes, Ballade Sports Race Downpipe, PRL Front Pipe, PRL RMM, Mishimoto Expansion Tank, Acuity Reverse Flow Hoses, and Wunderladen Oil Catch Can. JSR race ported Intake Manifold, SoCal Porting ported Throttle Body and Turbo Outlet Pipe. Deatchswerks DW300C LPFP, Full-Race HPFP, Hondata CANFlex, Radium in-line Fuel Filter and pressure gauge, and PTFE AN6 fuel lines, and Hondata 1530cc Injectors.

Problems/issues: None.

Driving style: Typically drive conservatively but enthusiastic with the throttle here and there.

Tuning experience notes: Was impatiently waiting on flex fuel and got all the supporting parts to go along with it and had an amazing tune and experience with JesterTuned. Next bigger turbo and tune again.

20240920_124304.jpg

JesterTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FL5 Type R, S2000, Ram TRX
Update:

Additional related mods: PRL HVI, PRL TIP, PRL Intercooler and Charge Pipes, Ballade Sports Race Downpipe, PRL Front Pipe, PRL RMM, Mishimoto Expansion Tank, Acuity Reverse Flow Hoses, and Wunderladen Oil Catch Can. JSR race ported Intake Manifold, SoCal Porting ported Throttle Body and Turbo Outlet Pipe. Deatchswerks DW300C LPFP, Full-Race HPFP, Hondata CANFlex, Radium in-line Fuel Filter and pressure gauge, and PTFE AN6 fuel lines, and Hondata 1530cc Injectors.

Driving style: Typically drive conservatively but enthusiastic with the throttle here and there.

Tuning experience notes: Was impatiently waiting on flex fuel and got all the supporting parts to go along with it and had an amazing tune and experience with JesterTuned. Next bigger turbo and tune again.

20240920_124304.jpg
We are going for more!

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Update:

20240920_124304.jpg
You're not wasting any time are you? Fantastic build.
Sponsored