Sponsored

2025 ITS availability?

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Anyone know when the 2025 Type S’s are gonna start coming to dealers and what the production numbers might be like? The Acura inventory site shows none in the entire state at this point, and the motoring obsession tracker is showing fewer and fewer cars available every day (which I’m assuming means the 2024 inventory is winding down).
Sponsored

bisquick

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS, '19 LSM RDX A-Spec
Production numbers will likely be similar to that of 2024. I anticipate cars will start showing up in the next few months as 2025 MDX only recently hit the lots.

FYI, the 2025 model does not have any improvements over 2024 and will cost more due to MSRP increases. If you want a tiger eye pearl then you must find one of the remaining 2024 stock as it will not be sold for 2025.

Happy hunting!

OP
OP

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Production numbers will likely be similar to that of 2024. I anticipate cars will start showing up in the next few months as 2025 MDX only recently hit the lots.

FYI, the 2025 model does not have any improvements over 2024 and will cost more due to MSRP increases. If you want a tiger eye pearl then you must find one of the remaining 2024 stock as it will not be sold for 2025.

Happy hunting!
Looks like TEP is completely sold out based on the motoring obsession tracker, and I’m willing to take the slightly higher msrp for the 2025. I know there’s no changes but I’m assuming small tweaks have probably been done in the manufacturing line based on the first year’s learnings (e.g. less rattles maybe). As a BRZ owner I know a lot of first model year folks got burned because of the faulty valve springs that they fixed in 2014, and I don’t think anyone knew they had made a change until a couple years later when they issued a recall.

Fred 930

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW GTI ; Acura Integra Type S
Interesting comments regarding possible undisclosed manufacturing "improvements" that might be in the 2025. Suspect such learned knowledge is an ongoing process. So if I were you, I'd find a Dealer willing to sell a 2025 at MSRP, put a deposit down, and get on their wait-list (maybe more than 1 Dealer). I did that in September 2023, and was able to ascend the list and choose my color combination within 6 months.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
Looks like TEP is completely sold out based on the motoring obsession tracker, and I’m willing to take the slightly higher msrp for the 2025. I know there’s no changes but I’m assuming small tweaks have probably been done in the manufacturing line based on the first year’s learnings (e.g. less rattles maybe). As a BRZ owner I know a lot of first model year folks got burned because of the faulty valve springs that they fixed in 2014, and I don’t think anyone knew they had made a change until a couple years later when they issued a recall.
I was on the fence about this when considering mine. I knew it was first model year but then again the power train had been out for pretty much the whole 10th gen CTR and then whatever tweaks they did for the 11th gen had a year of testing on the CTR ahead of us.

For the body, same principle, it's a shared platform at the core and the Integra bits were "tested out" on the A-Spec for a year ahead of the ITS launch.

Technically it could take multiple years to fix things sure, but other things like the expansion tank failures don't seem to be bad enough for Honda/Acura to reconsider the design/supplier and i'm sure it'll be the same through this generation unless they really stop popping off.

If you live in an area that is low volume/high demand, I wouldn't sweat it and get what you can.

Sponsored

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
Anyone know when the 2025 Type S’s are gonna start coming to dealers and what the production numbers might be like? The Acura inventory site shows none in the entire state at this point, and the motoring obsession tracker is showing fewer and fewer cars available every day (which I’m assuming means the 2024 inventory is winding down).
Hi! Just saw this on the USA website:

https://www.acura.com/build-price/i...=2025&tab=summary&exterior=B-621P&interior=EN

2025 ITS is available. No more Tiger eye!

Agrippaudo

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra
2025s started arriving in August. There are currently 15 available at dealers in the DMV.