Sponsored

Bolt on Help!

tegs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS
Hey Guys, Im getting my ECU unlocked and sent to Phearble for Stage tune 2 this weekend.
Was looking for Opions on what bolt ons I should add.
I currently only have PRL HVI installed..

My car will never be track driven only for street , dsaily driver, back country twistys..

Im looking at buying The TSP High flow DP, but my concern is ican only find a raw finish one, would this be fine, or would I have heat issues..

So currently looking at adding ...

TSP down Pipe,
PRL Front Pipe
PRL Turbo charger Titanium Inlet kit...

Would a Intercooler upgrade be worth it, for just street driving?>
Any opionions would be appreciated!!1
Sponsored

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
You can make plenty of power without an intercooler, according to Hondata. Downpipe and intake is all you need to have a great time! Just my thoughts.

OP
OP

tegs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS
You guys think Raw finish Downpipe, will be fine with heat?

Sponsored

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
For your use case, not sure bolt ons make much sense. Your greatest gain will be from the tune by far. Tune the car stock and go from there. The finished product will likely be more power than you will need in a FWD, 3,200 lb. sedan on the street.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
For your use case, not sure bolt ons make much sense. Your greatest gain will be from the tune by far. Tune the car stock and go from there. The finished product will likely be more power than you will need in a FWD, 3,200 lb. sedan on the street.
Probably a good idea... seems most of the intercoolers harm coolant temps more than they help IATs or flow, anyway.

OP
OP

tegs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS
Thanks , that’s mostly what I was thinking..

But everyone always say get the downpipe..
Just not sure if it would be that noticable?
Sponsored