Sponsored

Anyone Order or Install Extreme Online Store Parts?

treyk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT

They also have a splitter:

I am personally not a fan of multi-piece splitters but some may like it and the prices seem amazing
Sponsored

myhdnromance

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1994 Acura Integra, 2004 WRX, 2016 MDX, 2024 Type S Integra.
Nope, but thanks for finding them, now I have to buy the spoiler because my spouse saw it and likes it....

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Not so sure I like that front lip , may have to see it in person. From the pics its not looking so hot.

Jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec w/ Tech
I installed there carbon wing just this weekend. It had a few quirks but went on just fine. They send the wing with pre-drilled holes in 8 spots that you can mount from the factory holes too. The screws were way too long though and didn't have any spacers so most of them I didn't tighten down fully due to risking damaging the wing. The 2 on each end did thread in all the way so the wing is very secure especially with the double sided tape they provide.

PXL_20241005_171203034.jpg

I'm looking a doing the front lip too but a little worried as they don't give install instructions and it looks like you would have to drill into the front bumper (even though the holes would likely be almost underneath where anyone would see). I would be more inclined to pull the trigger if I knew the holes were in the plastic undershield vs the bumper or if they used the stock holes that the undershield connects to the bumper with. Might try to get some more info out of them before I decide.

OP
OP

treyk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
I installed there carbon wing just this weekend. It had a few quirks but went on just fine. They send the wing with pre-drilled holes in 8 spots that you can mount from the factory holes too. The screws were way too long though and didn't have any spacers so most of them I didn't tighten down fully due to risking damaging the wing. The 2 on each end did thread in all the way so the wing is very secure especially with the double sided tape they provide.

PXL_20241005_171203034.jpg

I'm looking a doing the front lip too but a little worried as they don't give install instructions and it looks like you would have to drill into the front bumper (even though the holes would likely be almost underneath where anyone would see). I would be more inclined to pull the trigger if I knew the holes were in the plastic undershield vs the bumper or if they used the stock holes that the undershield connects to the bumper with. Might try to get some more info out of them before I decide.
Looks great! Thanks for the extra details about the install.
Sponsored