JohnnyBananas

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Aspec
Hey folks!

I have a 2023 Aspec non-tech and I am looking to install the LED modules for the ambient light strip in the driver and passenger doors. I have the LED modules from the dealer, but am looking for some wiring info, and any insight from owners who have done a similar mod.

I was told there was a tutorial on here, but have searched up and down but can't seem to find any posts on this. Any insight or direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Sponsored

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
Hey folks!

I have a 2023 Aspec non-tech and I am looking to install the LED modules for the ambient light strip in the driver and passenger doors. I have the LED modules from the dealer, but am looking for some wiring info, and any insight from owners who have done a similar mod.

I was told there was a tutorial on here, but have searched up and down but can't seem to find any posts on this. Any insight or direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
I would expect the installation is the same for the Aspec and TypeS.

Check here for a guide.

acurax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type-S
Yes, lots of discussion on swapping white to red leds, not wiring into a non-tech door harness.
You'll have to pull a door panel and see if the mounting locations for the LEDs are present. If they are not, then you'll likely have to get the Tech/Type-S door panels. Oddly, the interior door panels for the non-Tech A-Spec aren't listed so I couldn't verify whether they were the same as the non-A-Spec or the the Tech/Type-S.

You will need to get the Tech/Type-S interior door handles:
  • 72120-3S5-A01ZA - Right
  • 72160-3S5-A01ZA - Left
The door wiring harnesses are different and I can't say whether it's as simple as changing them out or if you're better wiring them in yourself. If you do wire them in yourself the connector and pigtail/terminal joint part #'s are:
  • 04320-TY2-A00 - Pigtail or 04323-SP0-A01 - Terminal Joint
  • 04321-TY2-305 - Connector
Sponsored