Ambient Lighting

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
i have the 2023 integra a spec and my car did not come with the ambient lighting do i need any other parts besides the type r light??
All Integra trim levels come with ambient lighting. Keep in mind that the most noticeable part is the white strip on the door, but it’s a bit on the dim side. If I’m not mistaken, it’s only on when the headlights are on. Take a closer look.

If everything checks out, then yes…you just need the Type-R part.

Hazbi

First Name
Hazbi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
All Integra trim levels come with ambient lighting. Keep in mind that the most noticeable part is the white strip on the door, but it’s a bit on the dim side. If I’m not mistaken, it’s only on when the headlights are on. Take a closer look.

If everything checks out, then yes…you just need the Type-R part.
my integra normal a spec does not have any lights on the side

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I checked the Acura website, and it showed all trim levels as having ambient lighting. Unless the Tech package adds additional spots maybe?

edlchiang62

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura A-spec
I checked the Acura website, and it showed all trim levels as having ambient lighting. Unless the Tech package adds additional spots maybe?
I have the Apec non tech model and it has ambient lighting, but t is where the map lights are. It does not have the door lighting, however.

Sponsored

Hazbi

First Name
Hazbi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
I have the Apec non tech model and it has ambient lighting, but t is where the map lights are. It does not have the door lighting, however.
i think my aspec non tech might have the spot for it but it just does not have the lights installed

image.jpg

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Is the Acura part #34750-TGV-A410 also a red LED module same at the Honda part #34750-T2–R01?

philharmonik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec w/ Tech Package
My footwell lights are arriving today! Can't wait to install them!

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Non Tech models do not get the ambient strip lighting in the doors. The center console/in front of the shifter area is an ambient light but the strip on the doors, the inner handles and the footwells are for Tech spec models.

-G

Sponsored

philharmonik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec w/ Tech Package
Just finished installing mine. Did 6 of them. The two foot wells, the two striping and two door handles. AHC video for removing the door panel was super helpful. The rest was pretty easy. Foot well lights were the easiest to swap.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Just finished installing mine. Did 6 of them. The two foot wells, the two striping and two door handles. AHC video for removing the door panel was super helpful. The rest was pretty easy. Foot well lights were the easiest to swap.
Post some pics if you get a chance!! I still need to source 3 more of the lights. Have 4 of them.

Chingylingy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Question, are these red LEDs brighter than the stock one or its the same brightness in red?

NecroFIesh

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra & '07 S2000
Stoked to have had these finally arrive after placing an order with my local Honda dealer back in early October....

TYPERREDBULBS.jpg

Genuine Honda parts for the Japanese built Civic Type-R outsourced from China....been this way for awhile but I digress...

I'll get the doors, footwells and wireless charger hooked up this weekend when I'm off.

-G

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Last edited: