Any new Exhaust's in the works ?

Victorofhavoc

First Name
Gordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra type s
So just to clarify- a longer vid that has a lot of relevant details and impressions without delving into random off-topic nonsense like what turned me off with Q's videos is appreciated.

Specifics- What sealed the deal for my negative impression with Q was him rambling on for what felt like an eternity about how his Uber driver's car smelled. I remember the moment vividly. Unless you're doing a podcast where people tune in to hear a stream of consciousness, you could easily just keep that shit to yourself my man.

I get how that could be annoying.

It's like looking up a recipe and hitting a blog that takes 30s to scroll through the person's life story about how this pizza dough changed their great grandmother's life and accidentally hitting ads twice along the way. The secret to life is hitting the "🖨" icon at the top usually to just get the recipe minus ads and autobiography 😂.
Sponsored

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
I get how that could be annoying.

It's like looking up a recipe and hitting a blog that takes 30s to scroll through the person's life story about how this pizza dough changed their great grandmother's life and accidentally hitting ads twice along the way. The secret to life is hitting the "🖨" icon at the top usually to just get the recipe minus ads and autobiography 😂.
This EXACT scenario unfolded just a few hours ago when my wife was looking up how to make ribbon fries.