Apex Blue Appreciation Thread

Tw1stedlog1k

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M2 Competition (R.I.P.), ABP ITS
Funny how that game is almost a quarter century old but I still play it fairly regularly with friends. Waxing about the good ol days of the early 2000's. God I'm getting old.
Sponsored

ITSDAD

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS
Funny how that game is almost a quarter century old but I still play it fairly regularly with friends. Waxing about the good ol days of the early 2000's. God I'm getting old.
Absolutely agree, def a timeless classic, I only wish they released a higher res versions, some of those sprites aged horribly. I think a large marjority of the forum is around the age that appreciated it.

TXWayne

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 MDX A-Spec

Sponsored

TXWayne

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just got an Apex Blue DE5! Nice to meet everybody!
DA8A3568.jpeg
DA8A3564.jpeg
DA8A3551.jpeg
Welcome to the club, I am thoroughly enjoying mine. Have you done anything with it yet?

Hind

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20204 Integra Type S
Welcome to the club, I am thoroughly enjoying mine. Have you done anything with it yet?
Thanks! I already ordered a PRL rear engine mount, seems to be the easiest first choice mod.

TXWayne

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks! I already ordered a PRL rear engine mount, seems to be the easiest first choice mod.
My first important mod was replacing the shift knob, went with the Acuity POCO insulated shift knob and love it. Insulated is very important in the Texas heat since it is parked outside all day. Moved work locations and lost the parking garage......

Sponsored

AdreeN

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi SQ5
I've been going back and forth with the color choice for a while now...MBP vs. LCM. I disqualified ABP due to already having a blue SQ5...but this thread has completely converted me over to ABP. Almost two decades ago, I went with a galaxy grey civic si due to having to wait for a vibrant fiji blue (my first choice)...regretted it as soon as I saw a blue one in person. I won't be making that mistake again!
Sponsored