Sponsored

duckies

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S & 2023 Tuono 660 Factory
@Integra23 Would you happen to know if we can install both the folding and reverse downward tilt at the same time?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
@Integra23 Would you happen to know if we can install both the folding and reverse downward tilt at the same time?
The tilt kit is its own unit and seems to be plug-in play. I wouldn't think the two would interfere with each other.
I personally didnt care for this feature kn my Aspec since it seemed to lower the mirror a bit too much. Also over time it wouldnt fully return to the normal set position requiring mirror adjustment every other week.

https://mikstoreph.com/products/civic-2022-side-mirror-reverse-auto-tilting

wickedgoodheah

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Yep. Those are the locks. You pop that before removing the pins
I put two in the wrong hole like a dope and I absolutely cannot figure out how to remove the wires. Tried the unlock on the gray plug with the black lock (it doesn’t unlock very far) and then I tried a tiny paper clip from the front and rear without success. WTF am I trying to accomplish?

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I put two in the wrong hole like a dope and I absolutely cannot figure out how to remove the wires. Tried the unlock on the gray plug with the black lock (it doesn’t unlock very far) and then I tried a tiny paper clip from the front and rear without success. WTF am I trying to accomplish?
It happens. I took photos before I disassembled.
You go through the pin side ,there's a slot.
I used a sewing needle to go in and pull that tab out

20240911_2.jpg

20240911_1.jpg

wickedgoodheah

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
It happens. I took photos before I disassembled.
You go through the pin side ,there's a slot.
I used a sewing needle to go in and pull that tab out

20240911_2.jpg

20240911_1.jpg
I figured it out. Pin side with a sewing needing. My trick was I needed to push the wire all the way in, hold it in place while I got the needle under the clasp (easier said than done) and then once the clasp was released I could pull the wire out. If the wire was too far out (often pushed back by the needle) it was putting pressure on the clasp and I could not release it.
Sponsored