Hello new here :)

OP
OP

Evolving_e63

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Type S , 2003 Evo, 2018 AMG E63s
I wanted Apex Blue badly (had a Lapiz Blue Golf R and a Long Beach Blue M2), but they’re unicorns in Canada it seems. Had to “settle” with either white or black and chose white.
White is nice! It goes good with all the black pieces. What interior did you get ?
Sponsored

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Winter beater currently
White is nice! It goes good with all the black pieces. What interior did you get ?
No choice of interior in Canada! White, black, liquid carbon have the red interior; Blue, silver, and Tiger Eye get the black interior.

OP
OP

Evolving_e63

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
No choice of interior in Canada! White, black, liquid carbon have the red interior; Blue, silver, and Tiger Eye get the black interior.
The red is nice. The white I'm not a fan of

ITS_320

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Accord 2.0T/10AT, '24 ITS
I usually go with just tried and true K&N for a drop in. Are sprint more popular. I've never heard of them.
I went with a K&N as well, less than half the cost of the sprint filter and I was concerned with long term filtration (or lack thereof) for the Sprint filters. I'm happy to report that the K&N filter did add a considerable amount of turbo noise over the stock paper filter. For me its enough that I won't be shopping for intakes although I'm sure some will want even more sound. For $50 you can't go wrong IMO.

OP
OP

Evolving_e63

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I went with a K&N as well, less than half the cost of the sprint filter and I was concerned with long term filtration (or lack thereof) for the Sprint filters. I'm happy to report that the K&N filter did add a considerable amount of turbo noise over the stock paper filter. For me its enough that I won't be shopping for intakes although I'm sure some will want even more sound. For $50 you can't go wrong IMO.
I watched a video on that sprinter and I could see right through it lol. No thanks. I have k n filters on my v8 amg. If it can be in an amg it def can go in my integra lol.

Sponsored

joemama

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Congrats! Just bought in the same color on Saturday. Waiting on dealer to install tint to pick up but haven't been able to due to hurricane that just hit houston. Looking forward to your build! I'll probably keep mostly stock performance wise also. Maybe one of those new AWE touring exhausts..

OP
OP

Evolving_e63

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Congrats! Just bought in the same color on Saturday. Waiting on dealer to install tint to pick up but haven't been able to due to hurricane that just hit houston. Looking forward to your build! I'll probably keep mostly stock performance wise also. Maybe one of those new AWE touring exhausts..
I won't be modding this engine wise. This car is my DD. I also got the extended service agreement from acura. All I plan on doing is getting the nicer floor mats, the spoiler upgrade and maybe those door sills that light up.

I didnt know the dealer installs tint . This is an acura dealer ?

joemama

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I won't be modding this engine wise. This car is my DD. I also got the extended service agreement from acura. All I plan on doing is getting the nicer floor mats, the spoiler upgrade and maybe those door sills that light up.

I didnt know the dealer installs tint . This is an acura dealer ?
Yep, Acura dealer. Bought it at MSRP with 500 in dealer add-ons (tint, wheel locks). I would've gotten tint anyways, they use Xpel. I was able to snag the vehicle right off the truck so they hadn't installed the tint yet. On board with you with the mats and spoiler upgrade - also thinking of going down to 18s with more sidewall for dealing with our crappy roads eventually. Thinking OEM carbon fiber?

It'll be my DD also.

SilverRocket

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LSM ITS
This is the price of a free factory installed heated steering wheel. It makes sense they don't have time to be fussing about with a bunch of different combinations. Especially if we are to believe the yearly estimate of about 300 ITS' Canada wide.

OP
OP

Evolving_e63

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yep, Acura dealer. Bought it at MSRP with 500 in dealer add-ons (tint, wheel locks). I would've gotten tint anyways, they use Xpel. I was able to snag the vehicle right off the truck so they hadn't installed the tint yet. On board with you with the mats and spoiler upgrade - also thinking of going down to 18s with more sidewall for dealing with our crappy roads eventually. Thinking OEM carbon fiber?

It'll be my DD also.
I have xpel too. It was 800 to do the tints

Sponsored

OP
OP

Evolving_e63

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Picked up the updated floor mats. Idk why these didn't come standard. Anything to make a buck off the enthusiasts I suppose. Also got a screen protector for the infotainment.

20240716_173507.jpg
20240716_173522.jpg
20240716_173530.jpg
20240716_172348.jpg

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Mine came with the summer mats and the all weather mats. Ordered Tuxmats and didn't even use the OE mats as the coverage is very poor. (But we have harsh winter, so I needed the better coverage.)

OP
OP

Evolving_e63

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mine came with the summer mats and the all weather mats. Ordered Tuxmats and didn't even use the OE mats as the coverage is very poor. (But we have harsh winter, so I needed the better coverage.)
Lucky. I just got some generic mats that came with it. Really a shame for such a pricey car
Sponsored