Sponsored

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Hondata does not support the MDX at this time. I believe the JB4 is available for the MDX Type S.
Thanks, I found that after some digging, mixers.org doesn’t seem to be as active or as friendly of a place. Want to find a way to remove or raise the 111mph limiter. Always loved Hondas/acuras because they didn’t have speed limiter. Very suprised the MDX has one.
Sponsored

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
Off Topic: Yeah most MDX sites go ape shit if you mention any thing about removing the speed limiter they take it personel for some reason...I asked about that reference the wife's MDX Type S and OMG... Idk think 111 is way to low for a "performance" SUV..jmho...#Krazydan19 if you find any useful info pm me...Thanks

Integra23

First Name
Not Integra23
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Off Topic: Yeah most MDX sites go ape shit if you mention any thing about removing the speed limiter they take it personel for some reason...I asked about that reference the wife's MDX Type S and OMG... Idk think 111 is way to low for a "performance" SUV..jmho...#Krazydan19 if you find any useful info pm me...Thanks
http://www.ktuner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=253
Not looking good for Ktuner support at this time.
They did support the TLX Type S so there's still hope.
I asked those guys about the ITS and they made it seem it will never be supported.

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
You can adjust the pops and bang in the Hondata software with the OTS Maps.
Not sure if that was a question or a statement but I have the TSP stage 1 OTS tune and it is locked, can’t change anything or see the values. Not sure about other OTS tunes. But everything is customizable with the Hondata 93 base map.

Sponsored

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Yes they do! It’s crazy! I should have my white on red MDX type s this week.

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Any update on other spots? Still would love CO! I'm about to buy an exhaust, hvi and turbo inlet

DukeFrisbee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shelby GT350, VW Golf R, Jeep 4xE
Weird question, but can you show up with just the ECU and have it flashed? I'm acutally going to be in Nashville next weekend and couple theoretically just bring it with me on the plane (coming from FL).

Sponsored

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Weird question, but can you show up with just the ECU and have it flashed? I'm acutally going to be in Nashville next weekend and couple theoretically just bring it with me on the plane (coming from FL).
I would call hondata, theoretically they can jailbreak the ECU by itself no problem it's no different than mailing it in. Personally I wanted to do it on site for the first flash in case anything went wrong that's just me a worry wart.

JesterTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FL5 Type R, S2000, Ram TRX
You should be able to! But just ask Hondata to be safe.

Last edited:

JCJai

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Abarth 500, 2024 Integra Type S
If I'm driving 15 hours to the Seattle event, do I install the part first before the tune or install it after?

JesterTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FL5 Type R, S2000, Ram TRX
If I'm driving 15 hours to the Seattle event, do I install the part first before the tune or install it after?
You can install them after, the most important thing is to jailbreak and get the flashpro.

DukeFrisbee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shelby GT350, VW Golf R, Jeep 4xE
I would call hondata, theoretically they can jailbreak the ECU by itself no problem it's no different than mailing it in. Personally I wanted to do it on site for the first flash in case anything went wrong that's just me a worry wart.
I agree. I'll prob just wait until they make it back to Florida. Tampa, Orlando, and Miami are all within a couple hours. Like you said, I'd rather leave knowing everything is ok.
Sponsored