ITS Drivers Window Rattle/Noise

OP
OP

SlickMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2000 Honda S2000
Seems for now that I have to tap out on this issue. It’s definitely that the window is moving too much from road imperfections, which causes it to keep pressing on the run channel and making noise. I can’t seem to find anything myself indicating why the window moves more than it likely should, so I’ll have to ask the dealership again when it’s in next to check all of it.

it’s annoying…but I love how the car drives so damn much that eventually I’ll figure it out. Maybe over the winter I can take the assembly apart.
Sponsored

Victorofhavoc

First Name
Gordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra type s
Seems for now that I have to tap out on this issue. It’s definitely that the window is moving too much from road imperfections, which causes it to keep pressing on the run channel and making noise. I can’t seem to find anything myself indicating why the window moves more than it likely should, so I’ll have to ask the dealership again when it’s in next to check all of it.

it’s annoying…but I love how the car drives so damn much that eventually I’ll figure it out. Maybe over the winter I can take the assembly apart.
Fwiw, after mine was lubed it was good for one road trip and seemed to get worse after using the washer fluid. I had the dealer take a look and they just returned the car. I told them it was the window specifically and how to replicate on 3 of the 4 doors. They did something and it seems better now, but I had to press the rear driver seal up a bit since it slipped (from either them or my kid). It's not totally gone, but it's wayyyy better. Better to the point it's not noticeable unless volume is off.

We'll see how long it lasts...

OP
OP

SlickMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2000 Honda S2000
If you can find out what they did so I can have mine replicate that would be fantastic. I’d even take better at this point if we can’t get “solved.”
Sponsored