Sponsored

Jogon Carbon Parts added

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I just posted the coupons for Jogon also in the first post. They are the same company and have like 3 websites. Why I dont know , Most likely a strategy for more sales. They are also on ebay , amazon and aliexpress from what I can see. Once they actually ship , if you order direct from there sites , it usually takes 1-2 weeks to arrive to you in the U.S.
Mine shipped next day of ordering
Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I just posted the coupons for Jogon also in the first post. They are the same company and have like 3 websites. Why I dont know , Most likely a strategy for more sales. They are also on ebay , amazon and aliexpress from what I can see. Once they actually ship , if you order direct from there sites , it usually takes 1-2 weeks to arrive to you in the U.S.
When I ordered the 10% discount was already applied.

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
got my dash pieces in matte and also ordered a carbon steering wheel off eBay . I have the Alcantara and stock wheel at the moment and love the Alcantara but see it getting dirty in the future so I’ll most likely sell it .
IMG_3275.jpeg
IMG_3274.jpeg
IMG_3279.jpeg

Bluebiker

First Name
Gar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Tsx
got my dash pieces in matte and also ordered a carbon steering wheel off eBay . I have the Alcantara and stock wheel at the moment and love the Alcantara but see it getting dirty in the future so I’ll most likely sell it .
IMG_3275.jpeg
IMG_3274.jpeg
IMG_3279.jpeg
Nice!!
I noticed that the lower right hand corner for me didn’t hold properly but this was the only part that needed more tape. I just added it while the rest of it was still installed.

TXWayne

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 MDX A-Spec
Mine came quickly and just installed it. Looks good. But question, if I am popping off the center console piece to do some mods seems like I need to use a pry tool so as to not pull up the overlay, yes?

IMG_2751.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Nice!!
I noticed that the lower right hand corner for me didn’t hold properly but this was the only part that needed more tape. I just added it while the rest of it was still installed.
Thanks , I plan to leave the tape they have on and use a little of my own in some spots . Ty for the heads up .

TXwayne , yes I’d use a pry tool but if it comes off you can always apply some new tape to put it back on .

Bluebiker

First Name
Gar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Tsx
Mine came quickly and just installed it. Looks good. But question, if I am popping off the center console piece to do some mods seems like I need to use a pry tool so as to not pull up the overlay, yes?

IMG_2751.jpeg
What shift knob is that?

myhdnromance

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1994 Acura Integra, 2004 WRX, 2016 MDX, 2024 Type S Integra.
I really have to quit this forum…..
Tell me about it, I have stumbled upon so many purchases I didn't know I needed. How have you guys noticed with the scoops and the tape...with heat...and speed? any lifting? i know on my mdx I am constantly having to replace/glue my window visors back on because I go to fast for the 3m tape, I need some military speed tape.

Sponsored

TXWayne

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 MDX A-Spec
I really have to quit this forum…..
This was the first mod I did. Purchased my car in May and first day I drove it to work it is 95 degrees here in North Texas and I had not tinted or got a windshield shield yet so the shift knob was so hot I could barely touch it. Besides this one being countersunk and sitting lower the feel is great and it did not get hot even in the many 100+ days this summer.
Next up is this, https://acuityinstruments.com/colle...it-for-the-11th-gen-civic-and-5th-gen-integra

debianx

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ABP ITS, 2006 Toyota 4Runner
I ordered the matte finish and it took about 2 weeks. Now I have order the rest of the dash & interior matte CF overlays. This forum is addicting but great at the same time. I have a feeling that while I just want to do a few cosmetic upgrades, this is just the start of the rabbit hole.
PXL_20240916_211506119.jpg