OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
I tried the second coupon code but it said no such code found. My order was only for the one piece so maybe it did not qualify.
I will message them
Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Just ordered the glossy shifter console. Was really tempted to get the dash trim and upper door handle surrounds.

Debated glossy vs matte for a long while-- ultimately I decided that matte CF on interior pieces look very similar to just a CF pattern wrap, where glossy CF really jumps out.
Let me know how it holds up. I was worried it would show finger prints like the gloss black.

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Let me know how it holds up. I was worried it would show finger prints like the gloss black.
I have allot of there gloss Carbon parts and they do get some fingerprints but honestly not as bad at all as the stock black that surrounded the shifter. I am waiting on the dash trim now and ordered that piece in Matte Carbon , it may clash with the other gloss parts but I don't think it will be so bad. I just didn't want to take a chance getting any sun glare from the gloss in that position.

Bluebiker

First Name
Gar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Tsx
I have the Hood Vent and its a overlay , the quality is nice and the weave looks good. Easy install , only thing I recommend is using your own 3M tape on the parts as I had a small corner start coming up in the heat and have to find time to take it off and fix it but not a huge issue .
IMG_3072.jpeg
IMG_3073.jpeg
Does it hold up the pressure washing ( if you have tried )

Sponsored

notorious9i6

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS, 2017 NSX

notorious9i6

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS, 2017 NSX
They fit so snug and stick so nicely. The only piece I recommend getting a better adhesive is the hood vent. I didnā€™t change the adhesive to true 3m but will report back if any problem arises these new few days/weeks

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Not going to lie, I like this stuff!

going to focus on tune first, then weā€™ll see.

Sponsored

Victorofhavoc

First Name
Gordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra type s
They fit so snug and stick so nicely. The only piece I recommend getting a better adhesive is the hood vent. I didnā€™t change the adhesive to true 3m but will report back if any problem arises these new few days/weeks
Have you tried removing any of it? I wonder if the adhesive strip will damage the metal sticker of the factory piece...?

notorious9i6

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 ITS, 2017 NSX
Have you tried removing any of it? I wonder if the adhesive strip will damage the metal sticker of the factory piece...?
I canā€™t comment yet. For one of the interior pieces, the door handle trim surround, I did take it in and out to ensure that the fitment is great and that the white light strip doesnā€™t get blocked. That area is just plastic, and nothing got damaged or marked up.

Also, for the exterior hood vent and shark fin antenna trim:

I might have gone to Mexico and driven on the freeway at speeds ranging from 65-100 mph for a period of over 14 hours. Or maybe I didnā€™t.

All I can say is that nothing flew off my car with the included ā€˜m tape.ā€™

Bluebiker

First Name
Gar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Tsx
I got my delivery today.
Most the parts look nice. The dash had a minor blemish.

fitment of the console is spot on. I didnā€™t need to mess around with.

the power controls / door trim is another issue.

they are using really low profile tape to have nice installed look but it really doesnā€™t stick for me. I had to bring out my hot glue gun to ensure those pieces donā€™t fall off when I am opening / closing the door.

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I got my delivery today.

they are using really low profile tape to have nice installed look but it really doesnā€™t stick for me. I had to bring out my hot glue gun to ensure those pieces donā€™t fall off when I am opening / closing the door.
Matte or gloss?

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
I got my delivery today.

I noticed the tape is different on my door trim from what they have on the dash trim . I used my own , debating if I should try there tape thatā€™s on the dash . Did you change that on yours ? Where is the blemish ? Any pics ?
Sponsored