Sponsored

Noise around the wheel/suspension when coming to a complete stop. Here is a video clip

Its_Vince_De5

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type S
Noise coming from the wheel/brake / suspension area when coming to a complete stop.
Sponsored

dockleryxk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DE5

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
LMAO I logged into his account and removed it
You should've posted the video while you were in there šŸ˜‚. And people wonder why they get breached.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Its_Vince_De5

Its_Vince_De5

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type S
So the original video I tried to post was too large. Hereā€™s a 15 sec clip.

OP
OP
Its_Vince_De5

Its_Vince_De5

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type S
Hereā€™s the clip šŸ˜…

Wilber158

First Name
Wilber
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Mine does the same exact noise, pretty sure itā€™s normalā€¦.maybe

crepr12

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS Black on Black
50k+ is the new 30K+...If it bothers you that much have the techs at your local dealer check it out...I have not notice this noise...god speed on getting it sorted

Sponsored

OP
OP
Its_Vince_De5

Its_Vince_De5

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type S
50k+ is the new 30K+...If it bothers you that much have the techs at your local dealer check it out...I have not notice this noise...god speed on getting it sorted
Thank you for your feedback. Iā€™m trying to find out if this is a common issue for the community. Iā€™m currently waiting on parts to come in. The tech thinks itā€™s the brakes. Unfortunately the storm is causing delays on shipment. Weā€™ll see if itā€™ll fix the noise.

brku

First Name
Phu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Subaru BRZ
I have the same noise, I can hear it from inside the cabine, only seems to happen at low speed when I'm parking and making small movement forward and back lol

In have about 1500km on mine.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
From what I can tell from a 15 second video clip... Honestly sounds like the tires rubbing the concrete of your garage floor. If it happens everywhere then it's most likely brakes.

Just normal noise caused from friction of components that are required for the vehicle to stop. It's not specific to this car, it's 100% normal and there is nothing you can do about it.

I can guarantee I can duplicate this sound on my $100k+ Macan. Actually, it's worse because that car has "surface coated brakes" that are actually noisy AF.

If it bothers you a lot don't take random forum advice, get it in to your dealer. Just don't try to argue when they come back and tell you it's normal.

OP
OP
Its_Vince_De5

Its_Vince_De5

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type S
I have the same noise, I can hear it from inside the cabine, only seems to happen at low speed when I'm parking and making small movement forward and back lol

In have about 1500km on mine.
Thatā€™s exactly when it happens. At low speed thatā€™s more appropriate on abrupt stops. I only have 500 miles on it and thought maybe it just needs to pass the break-in period, but if you still continue to have it happen at 1500km maybe weā€™re the unlucky ones that have to deal with it.

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
Thatā€™s exactly when it happens. At low speed thatā€™s more appropriate on abrupt stops. I only have 500 miles on it and thought maybe it just needs to pass the break-in period, but if you still continue to have it happen at 1500km maybe weā€™re the unlucky ones that have to deal with it.
Important to note I don't notice this noise on a daily basis. If anything, did you wash your car recently? I notice it then. Otherwise, yes there's probably a decent chance that some noises you're experiencing now may change/go away over time. Or you may have to consider the possibility you're just super sensitive to it, and it doesn't bother most people who may experience it as much as you.
Sponsored