Post your delivery pics here!

eculley

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I walk.
Figured I should contribute seeing as how I started the thread. (Selfishly, I started it so I could get help selecting a color).

I landed on the right one, no doubt in my mind. sorry, no dealership pics I was in too much of a hurry to get in and drive it. I can't express how much I love this car right now.

IMG-2382.jpg

integra rear.jpg
Really like the look of the spoiler. Looking forward to someone making a gloss black one.

edido

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Great that it's the same shape. What concerns me about that spoiler - only sides are bolted down to the trunk. The whole section in the middle is just glued with a two sided tape. I wish they provided new brackets to fit existing holes in the middle that you would snap the spoiler and screw bolts on the sides.
I have the same spoiler on my current car, the entire thing is held on with tape :) Stock spoiler was also tape only. I really don't think this is an issue and means you don't need to pull the paneling like you do the OEM. If you have real concerns, just remove the tape (or ask them not to apply) and use Betalink or equivalent adhesive.

Sponsored

edido

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ITS (TEP)
I have the same spoiler on my current car, the entire thing is held on with tape :) Stock spoiler was also tape only. I really don't think this is an issue and means you don't need to pull the paneling like you do the OEM. If you have real concerns, just remove the tape (or ask them not to apply) and use Betalink or equivalent adhesive.
Based on the installation videos where people replaced the stock spoiler, it looks like the spoiler is well secured in the middle by the EOM brackets (in addition to glue).

I'll wait a bit more to see if another company comes up with a better solution or ask for more people who installed Artwork spoiler to comment.

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Here she is.. first mod done

1_1.jpg

1_2.jpg

1_3.jpg

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
Terrible photo because of the lights and because there is absolutely no good way of posing next to your car.
IMG_4312.jpeg
You have matching clothing colors, can’t get any better than that lol

Sponsored

Bigislander

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Number 533 accounted for. Just delivered from Nebraska to Bay Area. Washed, clayed and waxed the car. Won’t drive it until tint and PPF is done on Wednesday. This car is very cool. The delivery driver (AMG owner) was even impressed. Commented on the width of the car…similar to Porsche’s.

I got the idea of saving the paperwork from Tyson Hugie. I know it’s a bit overkill, but did it for keepsake.

F7DCD1A3-7B64-4D20-8E1A-2453B7FD0A0A.jpeg

0F52EE3F-59AB-4D34-8500-4E7889DDAD67.jpeg

4CF76F8E-6F8E-41D8-BD4A-DC340CC578CC.jpeg

Last edited:

Bigislander

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
Pictures from the showroom. They forgot to take a picture of me with the car. I really did want to get on my way. But the experience was great!!!
IMG_2199.jpeg
IMG_2201.jpeg
IMG_2200.jpeg
IMG_2202.jpeg
Congrats on your new PRP. Color is just spectacular and has become favorite of mine besides PWP.

suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MDX Type S; Integra Type S, Bronco Sport
Congrats on your new PRP. Color is just spectacular and has become favorite of mine besides PWP.
Thanks. We also have a White/Red MDX Type S. It was time to mix it up with the colors. Of course my husband says I’m going to get myself into trouble with this color. But I mean, look at it…it’s really stunning in person.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango