Sponsored

Recommend some good all weather floor mats

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Looking for some good all weather mats that fit , anyone have any suggestions ?
Sponsored

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Tuxmat love mine.

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Tuxmat love mine.
Would you mind posting a picture ? Also arenā€™t they like $200 or more ? What model do you buy them for ? I donā€™t see type s available .

Integra23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Would you mind posting a picture ? Also arenā€™t they like $200 or more ? What model do you buy them for ? I donā€™t see type s available .
If you won't be upgrading the rear panel with USB or AC Vents then chose the "No USB" model. If you will be in the future then chose the "With USB".
I think it's worth the price they cover almost the entire floor.
I posted some images a year ago. Let me see if I can find them

tricky_tran

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, Tesla Model Y
i second the tuxmat! I had originally bought the OEM Type S Premium Carpet Floor Mats and then ordered the Tuxmats after and am extremely happy with them. will use the premium mats for shows or something if i happen to go to them unless someone wants to buy them from me :). I can grab picutres of them in the morning if you want to see..

Sponsored

Frenzal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra type S (coming soon)
Tuxmats Also here. There are already pictures on the forum, and also on Tuxmat website.

First time with Tuxmat, won't be the last. Compared to Tuxmat, the OE mats are junk and do not cover enough, especially if you live where you have winters with snow.

Lucid

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra (2023 A Spec Tech 6MT LCM)
Iā€™ve been looking at the 3D Kagu set, anyone tried those? OEMs have poor coverage and donā€™t care for the look of tuxmat personally. Hear good things though.

OP
OP
Justpassedu

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
Iā€™ve been looking at the 3D Kagu set, anyone tried those? OEMs have poor coverage and donā€™t care for the look of tuxmat personally. Hear good things though.
A friend of mine actually recommended the 3D ones but I have not seen them in person .

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Another emphatic vote for TuxMats, but if you're looking for a set of cheap Integra-stamped OEM all-weather mats and a trunk tray to keep you covered until you settle on an aftermarket option, I have a set that I'm looking to sell. $125 + Shipping for the lot. Feel free to shoot me a message.

Sponsored

5thHatchback

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Looking for some good all weather mats that fit , anyone have any suggestions ?
I would personally choose Tuxmats. This is my first set, previous 3 cars were Weathertech. Overtime, the Weathertech warp and they also do not have the level of coverage the Tuxmats do. FWIW, they are about the same price when compared. If you want to completely cover the floors and have a great fit thanks to the clips that snug them up to the trim, Tuxmats.
20231015_152624.jpg
20231015_152655.jpg

FloArm

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
PRP ITS
I bought oem type s mats from the dealer. They were 200 but I got them to price match the regular Integra mats, which are the same part number, for 150.

LiquidCarbon

First Name
Laing
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech manual 6sp
I like the Lloydā€™s Rubbertite mats. I have them in the wifeā€™s Kona. I was thinking about getting them in red to match the interior. For right now I have the OE all weather A-Spec mats.

Chinosabi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra (6MT)
I was on team WeatherTech for 10 years before getting Tuxmats which I got last weekend. Tuxmats 110%. I live in Canada where the the salt in the winters destroy anything nice. The Tuxmat coverage and materials are the best for sure.
Sponsored