jaypinto

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hi all,

Just wondering if you guys put your type s' in sport+ mode right after startup or do you wait until the car is fully warm?

Thanks!
Sponsored

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
I always set it to Sport+ right away. Faster to get the exhaust pops and bangs.

OP
OP
jaypinto

jaypinto

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I always set it to Sport+ right away. Faster to get the exhaust pops and bangs.
Thanks for the reply! As far as I can tell the throttle response is quicker with sport+ correct? (I hope I'm not seeing things where there might be no difference)

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Yes, throttle response is better, exhaust sound is better. I use "Individual mode" but always put it in there within 30 seconds of starting. I keep suspension on comfort, otherwise it's full send.

I did drive in comfort some today. you have to give it a lot more throttle input to get it rolling!

ckone2030

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2024 BMW M3 Competition
Funny that with my driving habits as I always put it to Sport +, I never get better than 22mpg. Today is the first time I drove more than3 hours with the car and I put it on Comfort and Plus more, and I got 24.9mpg. My personal best!

Sponsored

OP
OP
jaypinto

jaypinto

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Thanks for the reply guys! I'm not sure if it's just me but it feels like I get smoother shifts with the car in sport+. Has anyone else felt that?

akoza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I can confirm better MPG with Comfort mode. Not sure if it actually does anything or if it's just because I don't feel compelled to drive like a bat out of hell. I used to always immedately put it in Individual (Sport+ throttle w/ Comfort everything else) but lately I decided to start using Comfort most of the time so I don't get used to Sport+ as the "norm" and have something to look forward to with Sport+.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Thanks for the reply guys! I'm not sure if it's just me but it feels like I get smoother shifts with the car in sport+. Has anyone else felt that?
Yes, I think so as well! Another observation I had today. It must be because of the more aggressive throttle mapping.

I drove for 2 hours in mostly comfort mode and got 27.4 mpg. My personal best.

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I wait for the neutral revs to die down and normalize a bit and let it warm up a few minutes before taking off or putting it into individual with sport+ engine. Usually right before I go up the steep ass hill to get out of our neighborhood. Part of that is courtesy to my older neighbors though too.

woah!

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
Yes, I think so as well! Another observation I had today. It must be because of the more aggressive throttle mapping.

I drove for 2 hours in mostly comfort mode and got 27.4 mpg. My personal best.
I surprisingly got 31 mpg on highway driving in comfort mode!

Nivek2slick

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra type s
Yes, throttle response is better, exhaust sound is better. I use "Individual mode" but always put it in there within 30 seconds of starting. I keep suspension on comfort, otherwise it's full send.

I did drive in comfort some today. you have to give it a lot more throttle input to get it rolling!
Exactly how I do mine in individual

Justpassedu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S2000 , Pilot , 4Runner
I been switching to individual at every startup with everything on Sport + except for suspension set to comfort. I like the better pick up , feel like it shifts better and I really notice a difference in turning and steering on sport+ rather than comfort. It is way more responsive .
Sponsored