Sponsored

The Seats

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I've been looking at the Acuity, just haven't pulled the trigger. Too many other projects.

Is it the one for the 11th gen Civic? I don't see them offering a specific Acura part but I'm sure it's the same.

Did you try all 3 different positions?
It is, and it's the same.

I loved the forward adjustment, but the leftward adjustment was a little aggressive for me (my feet point out a bit, so certain shoes were awkward), and I didn't like "A" -- it was too high. I imagine C is great for those with normal, forward-facing feet.

IMG_3849.jpeg
Sponsored

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
After a few thousand miles, I've come to not hate the seats as much as i did initially. Maybe my body has just gotten used to them. I don't enjoy heal and toe as well. Seats will always be subjective , I came from a ND2 Miata and a S2K and i think we all vary on our opinions on what works for us.

On that note saw these on FB Group, these would look good in an ITS (those those with the black interior and red stitching) vs spending $$$ on FL5 seats

Recaro SR-S ASM Limited Seat (Not my picture)

2024-05-01_16-52-12.png
I thought I read on that FB thread that there's certain airbag-related features that don't work with the aftermarket seats. Is that right?

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I thought I read on that FB thread that there's certain airbag-related features that don't work with the aftermarket seats. Is that right?
If anyone is feeling generous, these would look GREAT in my Del Sol--either color will do, beggers can't be choosers. 😂

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Nice find! I’m considering going with this. Also, they have a red one that might match all you red interior owners

IMG_5815.jpeg
Hot damn why did you have to share this. 😂 now I just to figure out how to add our power, lumbar, and a ventilation module. Then I'd actually commit. I'm not against modifying anything. Hahaha

Sponsored

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Team, let me know when anyone finds a definitive seat bracket to make the swap possible. I want a plug and play bracket.

You can get side airbag canceler (is that even a word?) wires, but you need to splice them in to the connector wire that plugs in to our oem seat. Or just ride around with the light on the dash. In my case I only want to use them on track days only. (already have bucket seats) So the light won't bother me for a couple days at a time.

ender_ong

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Ridgeline RTLE white/black, 24 DE5 white/black
Team, let me know when anyone finds a definitive seat bracket to make the swap possible. I want a plug and play bracket.

You can get side airbag canceler (is that even a word?) wires, but you need to splice them in to the connector wire that plugs in to our oem seat. Or just ride around with the light on the dash. In my case I only want to use them on track days only. (already have bucket seats) So the light won't bother me for a couple days at a time.
I made the purchase for a seat + rail from a vendor called LMTLS auto, they have driver and passenger recaro seat brackets for FL5, which I’m assuming is a direct fit for us. Here is link to their recaro section

they said 6 month turnaround time, I preordered/special order

ND2SloActiv

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
Car(s)
04 4Runner V8 Limited, 24 Integra Type S
Those Recaros are damn sexy. Follow up when you get them, interested to see how they fit/feel.

ND2SloActiv

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
Car(s)
04 4Runner V8 Limited, 24 Integra Type S
It is, and it's the same.

I loved the forward adjustment, but the leftward adjustment was a little aggressive for me (my feet point out a bit, so certain shoes were awkward), and I didn't like "A" -- it was too high. I imagine C is great for those with normal, forward-facing feet.

IMG_3849.jpeg
After reading up on it a bit, seems 'C' is the overwhelmingly preferred option.

I'll take it off your hands if you want to DM me a price!

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
I made the purchase for a seat + rail from a vendor called LMTLS auto, they have driver and passenger recaro seat brackets for FL5, which I’m assuming is a direct fit for us. Here is link to their recaro section

they said 6 month turnaround time, I preordered/special order
Thanks for this. Looks like rails for bottom mount Recaro seats.

I need a universal bracket, so I can use my side mount bucket seats. Essentially just a big square metal plate with the feet welded in the right place to mate up to our cars mounting points. So far I haven't found one. I'm sure there will eventually be something. Heck these sliders could probably be modified with some cross members to mount the seat brackets to. May be worth a shot.

Those Recaro's look sweet though. Keep us posted on how it turns out.

Sponsored

rui

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
EG6, AP1, FL5
Thanks for this. Looks like rails for bottom mount Recaro seats.

I need a universal bracket, so I can use my side mount bucket seats. Essentially just a big square metal plate with the feet welded in the right place to mate up to our cars mounting points. So far I haven't found one. I'm sure there will eventually be something. Heck these sliders could probably be modified with some cross members to mount the seat brackets to. May be worth a shot.

Those Recaro's look sweet though. Keep us posted on how it turns out.
Kawai works makes one: https://www.kawaiworks.com/seatrail/seatrail4998.html

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Thanks. this goes to the seats it looks like. Tough to read the site and see what's what.

rui

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
EG6, AP1, FL5

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
I'd also describe them as "fine." As in "fine" when your wife says she's ok with something but doesn't love. They aren't a highlight but I wouldn't switch them for something else. Comfortable on long trips and for daily drive. Fabric has good grip but you have to lean into the bolstering. Wish they hugged you a little more. One of the few categories where I'd say my old GTI was better.
Given the "compromise" from the wonderful Type R seats, I kind of wish they went a bit further and gave it bit more padding.

I fit in those Type R seats like a glove. I got a bony ass though and I'm a very slim dude at ~135lbs.
Sponsored