Sponsored

GTO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 17 BRZ
Ok, so posting here as requested as well. I don't have really any quality pics yet since I haven't removed the tire lube & had to rush inside for a meeting, this will give you an idea of the wheel/tire fitment. I was surprised there wasn't more of a tire gap. Looking at it now, I don't think there's any reason to lower it via springs or Ohlins or whatever else - as far as looks go.

Apex Forged Sprint Line VS-5RS face profile 3 in Anthracite - 18x10.5" ET47.
Continental ExtremeContact DWS06+ in 275/35/18.

IMG_3436.jpeg

IMG_3437.jpeg

IMG_3425.jpeg

IMG_3424.jpeg

IMG_3423.jpeg

IMG_3422.jpeg

IMG_3421.jpeg

IMG_3417.jpeg

IMG_3419.jpeg
Drop dead gorgeous😍

The wheel design, color and fitment are perfect!

Congrats!
Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Drop dead gorgeous😍

The wheel design, color and fitment are perfect!

Congrats!
Thanks! Couldn't be happier with them so far! After I send Apex the photos they want for that 10% rebate discount, I will probably put the Acura logo center caps back on.

Reactions: GTO

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Surprisingly no rubbing at all even under load with the oem wheels & tires in back or at full lock!
Wheels look great and tires are meaty! Did you have the OEMs in the back when the pics were taken? Looks like less wheel gap on the rears.

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Wheels look great and tires are meaty! Did you have the OEMs in the back when the pics were taken? Looks like less wheel gap on the rears.
In the first group batch of photos, yes the oem wheels were still in the back - but the most recent photo above they were unloaded. I was very surprised with the minimal gap!

Sunny photo loaded, dusk photo unloaded.

IMG_3418.jpeg

IMG_3436.jpeg

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
Looks meaty good. I could see just a small drop, if you wanted to get that full flush look. Inch front and rear could be perfect.
so that set up is just a bit taller too.​
IMG_2842.jpeg

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Installed the acuity shifter bushings... which is a PITA without taking the entire center console out, but possible. 😅

Sponsored

sfedai0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
01 civic
Installed the acuity shifter bushings... which is a PITA without taking the entire center console out, but possible. 😅
Are those the circular metal bushings that replace the rubber OEM ones? Ive done it before on another car and cant say it really did too much. DId you notice any improvement?

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Are those the circular metal bushings that replace the rubber OEM ones? Ive done it before on another car and cant say it really did too much. DId you notice any improvement?
Yeah, less mushy when shifting. It also takes less effort to get into reverse. Everything is so much more crisp. Only took about an hour so I'd say it was worth it.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Yeah, less mushy when shifting. It also takes less effort to get into reverse. Everything is so much more crisp. Only took about an hour so I'd say it was worth it.
I'm looking forward to this. I always try to remove as little as possible also. Hahaha Any tips or did you take any pics during the process?

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
I'm looking forward to this. I always try to remove as little as possible also. Hahaha Any tips or did you take any pics during the process?
No pics, it's pretty hot in my garage so I try to finish asap.

Biggest tips:
- Have a tiny screwdriver if you want to take off the side pieces. There are screws that mount it to the wireless charging pad.
- Have a tiny ratchet (the bolts for the normal bushings are 10mm, but the clearance is very tight on the lower bushings).
- You'll need to use both hands to hold the bottom of the bushings in, but catch it overall with the new bolts.

Taking the sides (taking off the entire side requires removing the center console completely) off should potentially allow you to tighten the lower bushings easier, but I used my fingers to thread the bolt most of the way. I had a small Allen wrench to tighten in the end.

Lastly, remove the cup holders! It's easier to grab something if it falls like that. I think the shifter cable should be able to be pulled out of its slot to make it easier to screw in/off the driver lower bushings, but I just dealt with it.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
No pics, it's pretty hot in my garage so I try to finish asap.

Biggest tips:
- Have a tiny screwdriver if you want to take off the side pieces. There are screws that mount it to the wireless charging pad.
- Have a tiny ratchet (the bolts for the normal bushings are 10mm, but the clearance is very tight on the lower bushings).
- You'll need to use both hands to hold the bottom of the bushings in, but catch it overall with the new bolts.

Taking the sides (taking off the entire side requires removing the center console completely) off should potentially allow you to tighten the lower bushings easier, but I used my fingers to thread the bolt most of the way. I had a small Allen wrench to tighten in the end.

Lastly, remove the cup holders! It's easier to grab something if it falls like that. I think the shifter cable should be able to be pulled out of its slot to make it easier to screw in/off the driver lower bushings, but I just dealt with it.
Thanks a ton for the tips! I hate taking interior stuff off. 😆
Sponsored