Sponsored

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Added a raceseng stratose shift knob and a homelink rear view mirror.

IMG_3044.jpeg
Every time someone posts a Raceseng shift knob my self-control dwindles a little further.
Sponsored

PicklesTheCat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
992 Carrera S, Integra Type S
First thing Im doing is covering that cheap looking piano black trim with alcantara. Overland seems solid. Did you not want to do double line stitch to match the other parts?
I didn't even notice it till you pointed it out!

I think double stich might be a bit busy since there so many lines there already, especially since its a single piece of material.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Finally had some time to install my alcantara center console trim and acuity poco knob. Made the interior a bit fancier and a noticable reduction in throw.

20230917_194109.JPG

20230917_194008.JPG

[/QUOTE/
Installing this same piece tomorow!!
Finally had some time to install my alcantara center console trim and acuity poco knob. Made the interior a bit fancier and a noticable reduction in throw.

20230917_194109.JPG

20230917_194008.JPG
Installing this same piece tomorrow!!! I think it looks great. I was thinking the trim pieces by the AC vents would look good in Alcantara. Overland said they could wrap them.

Sponsored

Emunoz

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LCM ITS
Installing this same piece tomorrow!!! I think it looks great. I was thinking the trim pieces by the AC vents would look good in Alcantara. Overland said they could wrap them.
Where did you buy it? And how much was it?

nomarkup

First Name
Gp
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Intergra type s

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
That alcantara console is why I come into this thread.

Sponsored

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango

20230917_194109.JPG

20230917_194008.JPG
I've had my eye on this shift knob for months before I even picked the car up. Definitely my favorite looking one. How do you like the feel of it? I wish the new Hybrid Racing Chicane knob had this same color option. Would save about a couple hundred. 😆

PicklesTheCat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
992 Carrera S, Integra Type S
I've had my eye on this shift knob for months before I even picked the car up. Definitely my favorite looking one. How do you like the feel of it? I wish the new Hybrid Racing Chicane knob had this same color option. Would save about a couple hundred. 😆
Liking it so far, I don't tend to like giant heavy knobs and with the reduction in throw, shifting is still really tactile. Also like how securily the boot collar is attached, my oem one was rattling a bit.

Really liking the look of it, a pop of color without looking very aftermarket.

Its actually the 4th aftermarket knob I tried, went back to the factory Ti knob after the other 3 but I think I will be keeping this one.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Liking it so far, I don't tend to like giant heavy knobs and with the reduction in throw, shifting is still really tactile. Also like how securily the boot collar is attached, my oem one was rattling a bit.

Really liking the look of it, a pop of color without looking very aftermarket.

Its actually the 4th aftermarket knob I tried, went back to the factory Ti knob after the other 3 but I think I will be keeping this one.
That's good to know. I like the titanium one, but the Poco looks stunning. Thanks for the info & glad you finally found one you liked!

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I did just a couple super minor things. Tried the lightest smoked film for diffuser reflectors I could find & it's not too dark - still see enough red through them, especially in direct light. The visor covers were a better buy. The windshield tint didn't hide the airbag notice. These were bought through StickerFab & showed up quickly.

Titanium stud kit for the downpipe showed up today. Still waiting on the black PRL intercooler. I was told yesterday that it was backordered & TSP if checking on an ETA. I said if it'll take too long just give me the raw aluminum one - I don't really care about the color that much compared to a quick install.

IMG_3964.jpeg

IMG_3963.jpeg

IMG_3962.jpeg

IMG_3961.jpeg

IMG_3960.jpeg

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Adding stickers to my car show piece - waiting on Axion & Hondata/Flashpro stickers coming next. Anyone else have something they are bringing to car shows or any fellow skaters in the house? 😄 Although I'm pushing 40 & barely have any time for it anymore minus rolling around with my son while he's on his bike. 🤣

IMG_3983.jpeg

IMG_3877.jpeg
Sponsored